UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 3rd Dec 2020]

Soldato
Agree Martial is pretty anonymous, which is forcing Telles to push forward more and exposing the left flank on the counter which we've been very lucky to not concede from several times now.

Matic for Fred, Mata for Martial personally....

Soldato
Does it? How many times have you shoved your head in someone's face? More times than you've pushed someone?
I've never done either in an aggressive context, so I can't comment. Personally I wouldn't consider either 'Violent' by definition in the context of the Fred/Pepe incidents, neither of them tried to hurt the opposition player.

Caporegime
Honestly the fact that Paredes can walk up to Fred, shove his head against his and then dive and roll around and get zero punishment should be a lot more concern than Fred flicking his head at him when he's provoked. The lack of punishment in football for constant playacting is dreadful.

Soldato
Good recovery for United. YEs Fred is fortunate not to be sent off but credit the ref. I think he has been excellent. I hear the calls for Fred to be subbed but I'd leave it for 15 mins and frustrate PSG a but more before making a change. Fred just needs to rein it in a bit. Chances will come in this game and hopefully we can nick it.

Back
Top Bottom