Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Caporegime
Just need a recommendation for a bag that's somewhere in between those sizes....

Oooo and grip covers - didn't think of those and definitely needed.

Associate
Got my halo strap too and also on the hunt for a good case.
What is everyone using for covers, anyone found any good cheap ones or is it vr covers all the way?

Last edited:
Associate
I've been using this face cover. it's very comfortable and I even bought a spare one, just in case someone else wants to play.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001493578214.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dJaLuOB

Nice , i just wonder which one is better here is the one with "perforated leather"

Eye Mask Cover For Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset Soft PU Leather Face Foam Eye Mask Pad Breathable Light Blocking Cushion Cover|VR/AR Glasses Accessories| - AliExpress

Soldato
Still haven't got my Facial Interface from VR covers(ordered on the 24th) and am still #55 in the queue for the MVH Studios head strap(joined the Queue on November the 9th)

And I can't get either a 3080 or a 6800XT.

Probably as well I haven't got the 3080 as Nvidia have messed up the drivers and VR sucks on Nvidia at the moment with the newer drivers and you can't roll back to older drivers if you have a 3 series card.

Which is also probably as well as the Marantz receiver I have ordered has a bug with HDMI 2.1(120Hz issue) that they are working on and most HDMI 2.1 cables(that support 4K@120Hz) longer than 5M don't work with Nvidia's 3 series cards. Some manufacturers are promising to get working cables out before Christmas. I have joined the queue there too.

2020, what a year. I never thought I would have to join a queue to buy a working HDMI cable!!

And I am one of the lucky people. At least I have a working headset and a decent PC.

Stay strong people :)

Back
Top Bottom