• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Dont get hz mixed up with fps ! They may be connected but they are different things. Not talking about gaming at 60fps talking about a monitor with a 60hz refresh rate.

60hz I find awful yes, 75hz is the lowest I can stand now. I think its when you go 60hz > 144hz > 165hz then back down to 60hz is the most telling. I chose 75hz monitor because my kids have them and I tried it before getting my 75hz 32". As an example 30-45fps on my 75hz monitor is fine for me. Some people think this is awful.

how do I convince my work to get me a high refresh monitors, 60hz is puke

Soldato
In other words, SAM is now happy to pair with anyone, no matter what equipment they've got.

(I'm sorry, TLAs are the curse of the ITC world :p)

Unless you have an older Zen system...

The muppets who decided to lock it to 5000 series must surely now relent if intel is able to be using it? Pretty bad look to have it enabled on intel but not on their own pre-5000 series CPUs.

Soldato
Unless you have an older Zen system...

The muppets who decided to lock it to 5000 series must surely now relent if intel is able to be using it? Pretty bad look to have it enabled on intel but not on their own pre-5000 series CPUs.

AMD never said that this feature will be exclusive to Radeon RX 6000 GPUs and Ryzen 5000 processors. However, those product lines are listed as supported on the technology page, simply because that’s what AMD tested (so far). Another reason is obviously the marketing and sales of their next-gen hardware, which at this point is completely out of stock.

Definitely a higher priority for Intel and Nvidia to prove they're not being left behind.

For that matter Nvidia still hasn't said a word so the gpu driver can be assumed to be more complex than enabling the option in the motherboard bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom