• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I liked MM on the whole. Enjoyed the powers but didn’t like the enemies you had to fight and prefer Peter to Miles as Miles sounds a little whiny.
Actually going through Spider-Man now on hardest difficulty and on the 60fps option, and it’s so fun and really smooth. Not noticing the visual differences really as it still looks great.

Soldato
Anyone still got their order with Argos from this morning? I’m still expecting a cancellation email at some point as I can’t collect until next Wednesday. Until the console is in my hands I’ll expect nothing. It’s going to be a long few days waiting.

Soldato
Anyone still got their order with Argos from this morning? I’m still expecting a cancellation email at some point as I can’t collect until next Wednesday. Until the console is in my hands I’ll expect nothing. It’s going to be a long few days waiting.

yes ordered at 0215 and collected it at 9am this morning. i wasn't the only one in the store, others were collecting theirs too.

Soldato
i had one in my basket from being BT customer and thought nah ill wait until next year and get it when there is offers on and a local shop so i can return it easier if it was as noisy as my last one

Back
Top Bottom