:p

tenor.gif

Associate
*looks at pre-order date*

3rd November, woohoo!

*crosses fingers*

Not looking like any hope of getting my 3080 pre-order this year though :(

Soldato
I have come across one issue though where the DisplayPort handshake fails, which seems to happen when I play a game in fullscreen and ALT+TAB out. The monitor stops receiving any DP input unless I turn the monitor off and on again.

I've just tried this with Battlefield 4, if I ALT-TAB out I can go to any other running programs in the background and ALT-TAB back into Battlefield 4 full screen no problem. Also tried with Rising Storm 2 Vietnam with the same result.

Associate
I just want a decent monitor for next Thursday :( Really tempted by the new Dell/Alienware 38" curved - going to stay strong till Tuesday night, if I've not had shipping confirmation I will likely cancel this pre-order and get one of those...

Associate
We have another couple of pallets coming on Monday. This stock means hopefully we can fulfill orders taken up to 11th November.

Still leaves us with 80 orders to fulfill. I'm trying to get further information on when the next stock intake will be but the message I'm getting is that it's chaos at the ports, and then knock on effects at distribution.

Please take any ETA's with a grain of salt. Including the one above!

Please don't webnote or email asking for queue place, or ETA, etc as the situation is fluid and the guys in sales have enough to deal with at the moment.

I'll keep posting info here as and when i get it.

Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for the update. You had previously implied that the orders which would be fulfilled by today included my Nov 20 order. This was why I did not get from Currys when they were available. You can imagine how frustrating it is that this misinformation has led to me not ordering from elsewhere and my son probably not having a Christmas present.

Soldato
Thank you for the update. You had previously implied that the orders which would be fulfilled by today included my Nov 20 order. This was why I did not get from Currys when they were available. You can imagine how frustrating it is that this misinformation has led to me not ordering from elsewhere and my son probably not having a Christmas present.

Sorry to hear this I had hoped you’d ordered before 11th November.

Associate
You’re not doing yourself many favors slagging them off like this. Just saying...

100 percent correct, no one knows what is going on at the min, OC ain't to blame. If you want to see really really really crap customer service check out the Dell monitor forum

Associate
Just received my shipping confirmation, super hyped to receive the monitor! And never had a problem with OC in the fourteen years I've been buying stuff from them, always my first port of call when it comes to pc bits \o/

Associate
Trying to call customer service to ensure my order gets cancelled. I have posted in customer service forum. I have posted here (deleted as it mentioned a competitor). I have been dialling continuously with no answer or message or automated response for 45 minutes so far......

Associate
Wow. 60 minutes and no answer, no queue message, no too busy call back later message, no we will call you back just leave message here.

....brrr brrr.....brrr brrr.....brrr brrr

Associate
75 minutes. I will escalate this to some ombudsman. I do not believe the practices I have experienced are acceptable (take pre-orders then false stock date promises to induce customers not to cancel and purchase elsewhere, advertised phone numbers which are not answered).

Back
Top Bottom