Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
WOW you can still buy 4K blu-rays and they still cost stupid money going by them price tags..
I haven't seen anywhere local that sell 4K blu-ray discs for ages

(The last place was HMV but there gone :()
Bought from HMV. I buy a lot of 4k UHD films but only ones that I'll watch over and over again, a perfect example would be the Harry Potter boxset that I've watched at least eight times which essentially has paid for it self.

Zavvi and Zoom always have good deals on,.:D

Last edited:
Soldato
WOW you can still buy 4K blu-rays and they still cost stupid money going by them price tags..
I haven't seen anywhere local that sell 4K blu-ray discs for ages

As someone who works in one of the biggest physical media distributors in the UK, I can tell you the market for DVD/BR/UHD is still huge, it's not dying the death that most people commonly believe. Yes there is a year on year decline but physical media is very far from dead.

Not a lot of bricks and mortar shops dedicated to it anymore but supermarkets sell a staggering amount of DVD's and yes, they all sell UHD stock.

Soldato
I love a bit of veuve and bollinger even more so.. Cant say im a fan of the Moet
Tend to agree here. Moet in general is a bit meh and the 2012 is even more so. But who cares, make it cold, drink the nicer ones first (Veuve 2008 is brilliant) and it'll all be good!

Back
Top Bottom