• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
>snip

<majority of message concerns 3060Ti situation>

I am signing off for today now, will post sometime tomorrow afternoon no doubt.

I will maybe also be able to make some 6800 MBA available also tomorrow sometime too for those who want some red team.

Looks like he is a little busy at the moment (original post mentions he will be moving house the next few days), but at least there is a chance we might see some 6800s pop up :D

Associate
Well none of my alerts for stock have worked out for a 6800xt yet.. but i managed to score on a ps5 in the jungle this morning.. my brother has been trying for weeks to get one for my nephew at a non scalped price so that's him / my nephew sorted.. just hoping for some luck with 6800xt now.. or maybe 6900xt mba launch

Associate
Not sure if I want to fight over the drop this week or just wait for AIB cards in January. They seem to clock really well

Probably a good call. Not being an office worker able to spend time F5ing I’ll be out of the hunt as well. Evening drops could work to a degree for me but that is never going to happen

Associate
Well none of my alerts for stock have worked out for a 6800xt yet.. but i managed to score on a ps5 in the jungle this morning.. my brother has been trying for weeks to get one for my nephew at a non scalped price so that's him / my nephew sorted.. just hoping for some luck with 6800xt now.. or maybe 6900xt mba launch

Stockdrops discord doesnt seem to be very reliable either :( they completely missed the 3060ti drops yesterday!

Try https://distill.io/ allows you to make local notifications based on sections of a web page (can check every 10 sec if you want), only works if your near that PC at the time tho

Back
Top Bottom