Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
A heritage filled time telling thing arrived today.

dial_MX-Master3.jpg

Man of Honour
Only 2 mechanical watches and 6 digital, 2 of which I don't wear as often as they are collector watches.

Inner ring is hours, outer ring is minutes and seconds, since 60 seconds is a minute :p

This is a type-b dial, there is also a type-a dial that Flieger watches came in during the world war, Hitler authorised only 5 brands to be able to make pilot watches back then of which Laco was one of them, and the type-b dial was later part of that rollout. They were designed for pilots to instantly glance and tell the exact time, the seconds hand reaches the full outer edge of the dial so synchronisation between ground and fellow pilots was precise etc.

Soldato
Only 2 mechanical watches and 6 digital, 2 of which I don't wear as often as they are collector watches.
I thought it was more then that

Inner ring is hours, outer ring is minutes and seconds, since 60 seconds is a minute :p

This is a type-b dial, there is also a type-a dial that Flieger watches came in during the world war, Hitler authorised only 5 brands to be able to make pilot watches back then of which Laco was one of them, and the type-b dial was later part of that rollout. They were designed for pilots to instantly glance and tell the exact time, the seconds hand reaches the full outer edge of the dial so synchronisation between ground and fellow pilots was precise etc.
Ok i admit that outer face did confused me having the minute & second numbers :o
Now you wrote that it makes common sense

Soldato

I feel like I'm sure I've seen you post more than 8 watches.

Although come to think of it, perhaps it's the straps that you own a lot of.

Man of Honour
I only have 2 tropic rubber straps now and 1 bracelet which I use on the Baltic when I feel like rotating between tropic and that :p

I have had loads of watches over the last few years though which may be what you are remembering. After a while I fancied something new/different and continued that mission really but think maybe this time I have finally found the two watches I really like.

I thought it was more then that

Ok i admit that outer face did confused me having the minute & second numbers :o
Now you wrote that it makes common sense

This is all I have now :p

watch%20box.jpg

Soldato
I only have 2 tropic rubber straps now and 1 bracelet which I use on the Baltic when I feel like rotating between tropic and that :p

I have had loads of watches over the last few years though which may be what you are remembering. After a while I fancied something new/different and continued that mission really but think maybe this time I have finally found the two watches I really like.

This is all I have now :p

watch%20box.jpg

You'd better watch out that no one takes the time to steal them!

Soldato
I will never spend a load of money on watches as I'm clumsy and have broken many of them in the past but I really like the watch on the bottom row, 3rd from left. What is it?

Soldato
I will never spend a load of money on watches as I'm clumsy and have broken many of them in the past but I really like the watch on the bottom row, 3rd from left. What is it?
You'd struggle to break a decent watch with Crystal glass... my BB58 gets a tough time the bracelet is all scratched but that's what watches are meant for... wearing.

Also https://baltic-watches.com/en/products/aquascaphe-sb01

Man of Honour

Beaten by Hyburnate! It's got a tall boxed sapphire glass, so you won't be breaking that any time soon unless a slab of diamond hits it because that's the only thing that can scathe sapphire :p

You'd better watch out that no one takes the time to steal them!

Ban deserved for that one lol.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom