• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
My 3080FE Arrived on Saturday. Bit of a quandary as it looks so nice the wife is bound to notice it and start asking questions, damned glass front panels. So I stuck a big R2D2 to the front of my case. Seems to have worked so far :D

aGRgnbC.jpg

Associate
My 3080FE Arrived on Saturday. Bit of a quandary as it looks so nice the wife is bound to notice it and start asking questions, damned glass front panels. So I stuck a big R2D2 to the front of my case. Seems to have worked so far :D

aGRgnbC.jpg
That's such a cool piece. It would make my ITX case look microscopic but I'd love one nonetheless.

Soldato
And there it was.....

Seriously, by the time I got past the stupid flipping capatcha it was gone.

Alert at 15:39 - Onto the site at 15:40 - capatcha done - buy button gone
Yeah, I was looking out of interest and it took me four attempts to get past that damn captcha.

Soldato
I just bagged a RTX 3090 FE for £1399, I just couldn't be bothered to wait for AMD any more, the prices of the 6800XT are crazy and you can't buy them, the 6900XT is going to be just as bad!!

I haven't bought myself a GFX card since Vega64 AIO in 2017 so what the hell! ;)
It wouldn't surprise me if prices for the 6900xt reach the same price level as the 3090...

You did a good thing, just get what you need if you can afford it. The waiting game will just drive you insane, not worth the mental health for some :p. Can't believe i even just said that lol.

Back
Top Bottom