• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
@Gibbo I was definitely on time but it kept saying nothing was in my basket.

So what's stopping people who bought 1 now from buying another 1 in the next round?

I actually had the FE in my basket yesterday and the bank blocked my payment. Now missing it again, really upset.

OcUK Staff
OP
THIS THREAD!

IVgoVSy.png

That is 6800's, my apologies I just bundled them all in one go, we have plenty left still so I will put more 6800's live later and post in that thread when I do so. :)
It is my day off and I am not a robot so trying to keep track of everything I said and do is not easy, playing the juggling game.

Associate
That is 6800's, my apologies I just bundled them all in one go, we have plenty left still so I will put more 6800's live later and post in that thread when I do so. :)
It is my day off and I am not a robot so trying to keep track of everything I said and do is not easy, playing the juggling game.
Gibbo, can we expect 6800XT as well today? or only 6800?

Associate

I posted in the customer service forums today so you can always make it up to me there. Don't make me beg.;)

Associate
Hi there

Glad some of you got some. :)
Sorry that some of you seem upset, but I do not recall saying I was gonna post somewhere specific when I would give the headsup and I decided to only go with a couple of minutes headsup because word gets out way too quick. if I give a 30 minutes headsup we will simply over sell even if we allow ordering for only sixty seconds.

The simple fact is OcUK is huge, one of the biggest in the market for enthusiast product and new releases so its never going to be easy managing sales of a few hundred cards, when there are literally thousands of people wanting one.

Considering the headsup was short and the add to order buttons were there for under five minutes we still sold the following amounts:
- Palit 3060Ti Dual - 122pc sold, so it looks like two people may have missed out, but if we can some OC version left I will speak with CS about getting the orders upgraded.
- Palit 3060Ti Dual OC - 10 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X2 - 2 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X3 - 6 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge - 19 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge OC - 54 sold, all will ship.

- Powercolor 6800 MBA - 7 sold, all will ship
- Sapphire 6800 MBA - 19 sold, all will ship.

So now you see why these launches are so hard, that was totally un-announced, not marketed apart from a forum post by myself here two minutes before allowing orders for five minutes.

Simple fact is demand is beyond sky high and customers are willing to pay any price, we have kept our pricing very fair with the Palit from £389, but fact is competitors are £500 plus and sold out.

All the orders we took are genuine, no bots, 1pc per customers to UK/Ireland etc.

Demand is nothing short of insane and the supply cannot even come close.

Glad I made some people happy.
Sorry for some you missed out.

I will re-evaluate situation later on and if I feel we can risk putting some live for ordering later, I shall give forums a couple of minutes headsup again by replying to this thread here, so those who missed out, better luck next time but if we over sell next time don't take your fustration out on OcUK we are doing our very best, the only solution is more supply which is out of our hands.

Thanks @Gibbo The demand for these new GPU's and games consoles this past month has been unprecedented. I remember being able to pre-order an item and that would be like a guarantee... Whilst this process has been hugely frustrating. I have met some great people on these forums who are like minded enthusiasts and I wouldn't have done this with out the stock shortages and whated to learn more.

Associate
Hi there

Glad some of you got some. :)
Sorry that some of you seem upset, but I do not recall saying I was gonna post somewhere specific when I would give the headsup and I decided to only go with a couple of minutes headsup because word gets out way too quick. if I give a 30 minutes headsup we will simply over sell even if we allow ordering for only sixty seconds.

The simple fact is OcUK is huge, one of the biggest in the market for enthusiast product and new releases so its never going to be easy managing sales of a few hundred cards, when there are literally thousands of people wanting one.

Considering the headsup was short and the add to order buttons were there for under five minutes we still sold the following amounts:
- Palit 3060Ti Dual - 122pc sold, so it looks like two people may have missed out, but if we can some OC version left I will speak with CS about getting the orders upgraded.
- Palit 3060Ti Dual OC - 10 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X2 - 2 sold, all will ship.
- Inno3D 3060Ti X3 - 6 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge - 19 sold, all will ship.
- Zotac 3060Ti Twin Edge OC - 54 sold, all will ship.

- Powercolor 6800 MBA - 7 sold, all will ship
- Sapphire 6800 MBA - 19 sold, all will ship.

So now you see why these launches are so hard, that was totally un-announced, not marketed apart from a forum post by myself here two minutes before allowing orders for five minutes.

Simple fact is demand is beyond sky high and customers are willing to pay any price, we have kept our pricing very fair with the Palit from £389, but fact is competitors are £500 plus and sold out.

All the orders we took are genuine, no bots, 1pc per customers to UK/Ireland etc.

Demand is nothing short of insane and the supply cannot even come close.

Glad I made some people happy.
Sorry for some you missed out.

I will re-evaluate situation later on and if I feel we can risk putting some live for ordering later, I shall give forums a couple of minutes headsup again by replying to this thread here, so those who missed out, better luck next time but if we over sell next time don't take your fustration out on OcUK we are doing our very best, the only solution is more supply which is out of our hands.

thanks for doing your best. You are indeed correct that cards you charged 389 for sold out at 510 at a competitor....so really appreciate that also.

Associate

That sounds... human and sensible, hence we can't really be upset for you being a human. I shall monitor the other thread then, for further 68k drops.

Associate
As someone who only just signed up to the forum (and hasn't built a rig since 2013, which is still sitting behind me, incidentally it's an Nvidia 660 Ti and an i3750K) I'm just glad I'll get another opportunity to try later.

Probably for the best in my case got to the checkout and then saw that merging my amazon account had set my billing address as my parent's house (where I haven't lived for a decade), and my delivery address to my workplace office 2 and a half hours away in Bradford...

I've much to learn about pre-flight checks before entering the fray of a free for all card war.

Associate

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

BkKZgmBCYAAQi6A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom