Ps3 any good?

Soldato
OP
Thread bump!

I'm loving the PS3 and until I have a pc desk area sorted this will be my gaming fix.

I've completed Tomb Raider Anniversary and Underworld, which I thought were both fantastic. Also stuck well into gran tourismo 6.

I was looking at getting portal or something similar, Killzone 2 is also on my list, I loved Killzone 1 back in n the day.

Any other suggestions?

Soldato
OP
Thanks folks. I have ridge Racer 7 but not played it yet. I had ridge Racer back in the day when the original playstation came out!

Just ordered Portal 2 and Siren Blood Curse from eBay, I'll take a look at the other suggestions above.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Just completed portal 2 which is the best game I've played in a long time. Now halfway through Siren Blood Curse which is an excellent game. Being a 7 year old girl and having to navigate and hide your way through a bunch of zombies armed with kitchen utensils and gardening tools is wonderfully scary :)

Does anyone have suggestions for a puzzle type game along the same lines as portal? What I mean is a puzzle game but first person.

Also, what are people's scariest PS3 games? I'd challenge anyone to come up with a scarier game than Siren Blood Curse, but I'll take a punt on anything that comes close.

Thanks

Soldato
It's a fantastic console with a great game catalogue that's mostly cheap to pick up. I'm playing through the Ratchet and Clank HD trilogy at the moment as I never played them on original release.

Associate
I still have mine connected to the bedroom tv and regularly play games on it . It’s a great console and many games still have high populated servers . So many great games on the system it’s to good to pack it away in a box .

Soldato
OP
Just ordered uncharted 2, thanks @ic1male for the suggestion, I'll also get the alien game you're on about.

Also ordered gtav for a laugh, but having playing it for many hours on pc at a consistent 60fps I'm not getting my hopes up on how it'll run :eek:

Soldato
Totally! I'd be in no huge rush to be honest, you've got loads of top rated games to get through. I've got a top-notch gaming PC, a PS4 and an Xbox, and I'm currently playing through some PS2 games (on my launch PS3) that I missed the first time around. Silent Hill 2 at the moment to be specific. It's better than any of the recent games I've played, absolutely loving it.

I bought a launch 60gb PS3 while on buisness in the states. The one with full PS2 emulation. House got burgled while away on another trip :(. Trying to tell the police that it's pretty rare here etc just fell on deaf ears.

Back
Top Bottom