• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which GPU should humbug buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
No point voting for an AMD card he'll sell after singing it's praises for a week or two.

No point it getting a 3070 cause of his lowly six core CPU, even the 3060ti is too much for him to handle but at least it has a 6 in it so shouldn't be too scary for him.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The thing is tho TNA why is that funny? People keep calling me an AMD fonboy but don't realize i have had more components from Intel and Nvidia than most people accusing me of that have had birthdays.
It is because from what I have seen or can remember anyway, you are pro AMD and usually hang out in AMD threads and always driving the AMD hype train. Don’t recall you driving an Nvidia hype train for example.

I just call it like I see it. Does not mean I am right. Happy to be corrected.

Because you dare to criticise the brand a lot of people here buy, it comes with the territory.

That's why we need to get you back on team red. :p
I do it all the time. Difference is I am happy to criticise AMD also. I have been called an AMD fanboy many times. What I find funny about this place is people just look at your sig and make their mind up and treat you based on that. As my sig changes I tend to go from being a AMD fanboy to Nvidia and vice versa :p

I still remember Grim calling me an AMD fanboy and not believing that I would be getting a 3080. Funny thing is as I told him, I have probably had more nvidia GPU’s than he has. All you to do is lick the link in my sig to see. But guess what, I have had even more AMD GPU’s.

Had AMD continued doing what they did up to the 290 I may have stuck with Amd exclusively until now. They used to come in 5-10% slower and offer a better price for performance GPU. The same was the case with CPU’s, I have had way more AMD ones. My first 5 or so were AMD. Then they got lazy and greedy with the FX line and they lost me to intel since then when I went core2duo, then quadro, then Sandy and then finally haswell before returning again. The AMD I like is the price for performance champions. Not a fan of this we are a premium brand business and the price hikes that come with it.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
MSRP is essentially a thing of the past, except for a very fortunate few on launch day. Did you see the XT prices? Some of them are knocking on the door of £800! :eek:
Sad.

I would just give it a few months. Eventually the demand will be satisfied and MSRP will be back again I recon.

Back
Top Bottom