• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Oh man I was 50 mins late for the sales today... I saw yesterday that none were sold and I got so happy :D. Hopefully they'll go on sale tonight again, my 1050ti wants to retire :)

Associate
Well, if I won't be able to get 6800 I am very willing now to just shell for 6900XT that £900 and be done with it. But that might be sold out quickly too... Then again, 3090 FE has been sitting on NVidia store for hours now, still in stock..

Yep seems the 3090FE is readily available!

Associate
Well, if I won't be able to get 6800 I am very willing now to just shell for 6900XT that £900 and be done with it. But that might be sold out quickly too... Then again, 3090 FE has been sitting on NVidia store for hours now, still in stock..

I suspect stock will be extremely low, and sold out within seconds. The 3090 is only around because the price is eye watering, which doesn't leave any room for scalping!

Associate
I suspect stock will be extremely low, and sold out within seconds. The 3090 is only around because the price is eye watering, which doesn't leave any room for scalping!

Tell that to all the scalpers that did it (or tried to do it) with 3090 FE... And to people who actually bought it for like £1.7k+ I wouldn't pout it past scalpers at all really. And yes, I realise it's NOT worth the price difference over 6800XT, just the latter doesn't exist as is... :/

Associate
Thought many times about biting the bullet and just going with NVidia’s overpriced 3090! It shows that although they are (currently) the real top dog (RT) card, they are overpriced (otherwise they would be sold out for sure?).

My dilemma -
1. Hold out hoping for a 6900XT
2. Hope to bag a 6800/6800XT
3. Pay the price for a 3090
4. Buy a cheaper 5600XT (or similar!), wait out stock to settle!
Thoughts guys!

Last edited:
Associate
Thought many times about biting the bullet and just going with NVidia’s overpriced 3090! It shows that although they are (currently) the real top dog (RT) card, they are overpriced (otherwise they would be sold out for sure?).

My dilemma -
1. Hold out hoping for a 6900XT
2. Hope to bag a 6800/6800XT
3. Pay the price for a 3090
4. Buy a cheaper 5600XT (or similar!), wait out stock to settle!
Thoughts guys?
For quality of life, though not necessarily of pocket, 3 or 4 makes sense. Otherwise you’re going to be F5ing like the rest of us for the remainder of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom