• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Caporegime
I just find it too frustrating, there going to be a massive bunfight for stock and it's going to be "gouge central"!
Yeah I would find the whole F5 F5 F5 bot bot bot discord this discord that, far far far too stressful.

I'm choosing not to bother with it all.

Either they let me buy the card in a month or two at RRP or I will probably can the whole build and not bother.

I'm not playing the scalper game and I'm not playing the "real price is £250 over RRP" game. If those are the only options, then I saw "Screw it all!"

Soldato
Yeah I would find the whole F5 F5 F5 bot bot bot discord this discord that, far far far too stressful.

I'm choosing not to bother with it all.

Either they let me buy the card in a month or two at RRP or I will probably can the whole build and not bother.

I'm not playing the scalper game and I'm not playing the "real price is £250 over RRP" game. If those are the only options, then I saw "Screw it all!"
It's quite easy really, just have telegram sitting on the desktop and click a link when you get a notification.

Got my 3080FE that way first time of asking

Caporegime
It's quite easy really, just have telegram sitting on the desktop and click a link when you get a notification.

Got my 3080FE that way first time of asking
Even with web scraping scripts/bots/notifications/alerts (whatever), you still have only approx 5 seconds to place your order. This is for the 6800XT, the only card I'm really interested in.

I'm working all day anyhow.

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys I am making 6800's available now for about 2-3 minutes, good luck and if we do oversell then I am afraid we will have to cancel and refund your order.

You need to be ordering these two:

Powercolor Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK* @ £599.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...aphics-Card-VERY-LIMITED-STOCK-GX-19R-PC.html

AXRX 6800 16GBD6-M2DHC, *VERY LIMITED STOCK*, more cards shall be available from 25th November to browse, 2yr Warranty.
Only £599.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK* @ £599.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sapp...aphics-Card-VERY-LIMITED-STOCK-GX-399-SP.html

21305-01-20G, *VERY LIMITED STOCK*, more cards shall be available from 25th November to browse, 2yr Warranty.
Only £599.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

There is more stock on Powercolor.

OcUK Staff
OP
I've left them showing pre-order but there is stock, this is in a hope is general web traffic will not realise giving you guys more of a chance to grab one.

Associate
Guys I am making 6800's available now for about 2-3 minutes, good luck and if we do oversell then I am afraid we will have to cancel and refund your order.

You need to be ordering these two:

Powercolor Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK* @ £599.99 inc VAT

AXRX 6800 16GBD6-M2DHC, *VERY LIMITED STOCK*, more cards shall be available from 25th November to browse, 2yr Warranty.
Only £599.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 MBA 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card *VERY LIMITED STOCK* @ £599.99 inc VAT

21305-01-20G, *VERY LIMITED STOCK*, more cards shall be available from 25th November to browse, 2yr Warranty.
Only £599.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

There is more stock on Powercolor.

@ Gibbo... is the 6800xt AIB launch going to be a thing in any capacity before Xmas?

OcUK Staff
OP
Pulled them for now, wanna see what the damage is as I cannot see how many we've sold until a few minutes after orders are placed, hence the issue and I am flying bind. Timed it spot on with 3060Ti earlier so be interesting how this went as it was even more low key and off the radar.

Back
Top Bottom