• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

In a few mins you will have a chance to grab a 6800 or 3060Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OK I am gonna put the Zotac Twin Edge OC and Inno3D Twin X2 OC live for a couple of minutes now, I advice you go for Zotac as there is 60 of those left and only around 15 of Inno3D left.

@Gibbo

Please sir... i know stock is next to nil.. but please let us at least try to buy a aib 6800 xt? surely if even 10 people get one of whatever you have it will be better in a kid's system for xmas than sat on the sshelf

OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo what about the palit?

We had 120 and in the end we sold 125 when I put them live for a few minutes earlier.

Pulled these now.

Will check back later as I should be able to see what how many have sold in about an hour.

I won't be putting any more cards live for ordering again now tonight on NV or AMD.

Soldato
I had zero intention of upgrading until I saw that the 3060 Ti was going to start from £369.99. Figured it would make a decent cheap upgrade from my 5700 XT. Missed out on a founders card, so I decided I'd go for a Palit as it's only another £20. Missed that. Then when the 6800s went up, I found myself thinking "Well... it's not that much more than some of the AIB 3060 Tis". Stopped myself during PayPal Checkout. What the hell was I doing? :p

Associate
We had 120 and in the end we sold 125 when I put them live for a few minutes earlier.

Pulled these now.

Will check back later as I should be able to see what how many have sold in about an hour.

I won't be putting any more cards live for ordering again now tonight on NV or AMD.

What are Amd stock levels like? Any chance of 6800 stock

Associate

Pulled these now.

Wait, did the palit go on sale twice today?

Associate
Haven't had any luck with this or the other thread. Nonetheless, just wanted to give Gibbo a shout-out for going through the trouble and giving everyone here a heads up. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom