New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
in 5 days 3 months will have passed and the ship date still says 13 november. This has really been a painful experience and I don't think I am ever going to buy a product from dell ever again. If in one week nothing changes I think it would be time to throw in the towel and consider myself defeated. From what I see no dgf order will be fulfilled. Probs will just cancel it get the money back and buy a monitor next year. I know a dude who ordered his a month after me and his arrives on monday. I really have nothing but content for these people at the customer support who just spout bs non stop with "we will raise a concern at the factory" or "the tracker will be updated at eod". It really is a shame that they just can't send me an email telling me "hey retard your order is never coming, just cancel that **** and buy from a competent competitor". Hope that by jan or feb the new msi monitor will be available in the uk or any good product that I won't have to order 3 months in advance still not knowing were the actual **** it is. No matter how many times you can call no one will answer. heh at least they offered that 10% to wipe my ass with.[/QUOTE
in 5 days 3 months will have passed and the ship date still says 13 november. This has really been a painful experience and I don't think I am ever going to buy a product from dell ever again. If in one week nothing changes I think it would be time to throw in the towel and consider myself defeated. From what I see no dgf order will be fulfilled. Probs will just cancel it get the money back and buy a monitor next year. I know a dude who ordered his a month after me and his arrives on monday. I really have nothing but content for these people at the customer support who just spout bs non stop with "we will raise a concern at the factory" or "the tracker will be updated at eod". It really is a shame that they just can't send me an email telling me "hey retard your order is never coming, just cancel that **** and buy from a competent competitor". Hope that by jan or feb the new msi monitor will be available in the uk or any good product that I won't have to order 3 months in advance still not knowing were the actual **** it is. No matter how many times you can call no one will answer. heh at least they offered that 10% to wipe my ass with.

Agreed Dell and it's staff are some of the worst I've come across. I cancelled my Dell they are a waste of time. My m8 who ordered his on the 15th November got his today, but because he had no trust in it ever coming he ordered himself and me a omen 27i that has the same screen, we're both very happy with it and he isn't even keeping the dell now, gonna send it back to them as they don't deserve anyone's money the way they carry on.
If any of you want a price match for the omen 27i at the India food place it's £499 but I can give u a invoice so its matched at £359 if it helps any of you guys out waiting on Dell's crap service. If the Dell's the one for you and you don't mind waiting till who knows when good luck.

Associate
Agreed Dell and it's staff are some of the worst I've come across. I cancelled my Dell they are a waste of time. My m8 who ordered his on the 15th November got his today, but because he had no trust in it ever coming he ordered himself and me a omen 27i that has the same screen, we're both very happy with it and he isn't even keeping the dell now, gonna send it back the them as they don't deserve anyone's mkney the way they carry on.
If any of you want a price match for the omen 27i at the India food place it's £499 but I can give u a invoice so its matched at £359 if it helps any of you guys out waiting on Dell's crap service. If the Dell's the one for you and you don't mind waiting till who knows when good luck.

Did he have a DGF turn up? (Non-A)

Associate
Agreed Dell and it's staff are some of the worst I've come across. I cancelled my Dell they are a waste of time. My m8 who ordered his on the 15th November got his today, but because he had no trust in it ever coming he ordered himself and me a omen 27i that has the same screen, we're both very happy with it and he isn't even keeping the dell now, gonna send it back to them as they don't deserve anyone's money the way they carry on.

Oh wait, Nov. Never mind

Associate

Can you send it to me via email or a link to the pdf

Associate
If anyone wants to also send in a formal complaint. The address to send it in the UK is

Dell House,

The Boulevard,

Cain Road
Bracknell,

Berkshire

RG12 1LF
UK

I was given this by the DELL US corporate rep after I went through the US customer forum. Though the US CS couldn't help me they did give me the address to make a formal complaint which the UK CS wouldn't

Soldato
LG 850 might be getting a firmware update according to a guy on reddit, to raise VRR on hdmi to 120hz.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/k60osq/to_all_owners_of_the_27gl850_lg_rep_has_told_me/

I got a cheap travel adaptor coming today, for eu to uk conversion but dont want to use it long term, these monitors apparently usually come with a power brick meaning I would have only simply needed a uk kettle lead, but my display came with a switching adaptor which is brickless.

The custom monitor stand I got is brilliant though, it isnt loose like many seem to be that are sold, and its an actual stand not one of those arms that fit to edge of desk. I will post pictures later.

Associate
Thanks again can't wait to try to order one at that price.
Sent you invoice with the price on so you can get a price match.... Anyone wanting a Dell I'm pretty sure my m8 is keeping his omen over the Dell, he's offering it to his brother, but if he doesn't want it either he's going to send it back, so maybe a chance of one of you people waiting for a Dell might want it? Obviously he will want what he paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom