• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Without a doubt, best way to beat the scalpers just sell the console at the same price as them lol

It's probably retail staff selling them on Ebay, :p just sell 10 consoles on the website for RRP every couple of weeks to make it look like you're selling stock.

Associate
For anyone who ordered from shopto yesterday, did you notice the picture of the bundle had the ps4 spiderman? Just thought id’d check because when going on the order now the picture has changed to the ps5 miles morales version.

Wanted to bring it up because i nearly went and bought this thinking i would be getting only the ps4 one with the console

Soldato
For anyone who ordered from shopto yesterday, did you notice the picture of the bundle had the ps4 spiderman? Just thought id’d check because when going on the order now the picture has changed to the ps5 miles morales version.

Wanted to bring it up because i nearly went and bought this thinking i would be getting only the ps4 one with the console
Even if you buy the PS4 MM you get the PS5 version as a free upgrade.

Associate
Finally got Currys to cancel my order made via the cunning 'saved list' approach done on launch day. It had been bouncing around statuses (Order Received, Processing, Dispatched, back to Order Received etc etc) without any view of whether I would get it or not.

My mate gave up waiting for it (I was going to sell it for RRP to him as he missed out on launch day) and found one another way so glad to get it cancelled and get my cash back.

Associate
I know I was just being a **** :)

I'll post pictures so you can laugh at my **** DIY skills when I've done it, I only ordered the stuff today so will be next week.

I actually ended up with the disk one as its all I could get but ment to go digital. Doubt I will ever get more than a handful of disks but at least my options are open this way I guess.
I'm normally a bargain shopper for games and only splash out on ones that I would be keeping anyway.
But thats it, I'm glad Sony did the 2 separate models for people to buy according to how they purchase games.

Soldato
I actually ended up with the disk one as its all I could get but ment to go digital. Doubt I will ever get more than a handful of disks but at least my options are open this way I guess.
I'm normally a bargain shopper for games and only splash out on ones that I would be keeping anyway.
But thats it, I'm glad Sony did the 2 separate models for people to buy according to how they purchase games.

I have loads of digital games, my biting point seems to be £20 for a digital, I could stretch to £30 for a new release but £60-70 is not an option for me personally. Some games suit digital more, for example I got Destiny 2 digital as it's something I dip in and out of.

Soldato
£15 is normally my biting point for digital but I did go for RDR2 at £25 last week. Not bad for such a massive game. Hopefully they update it for PS5 but knowing Rockstar we'll have to pay for the privilege. Looks amazing on the OLED but it would be nice to get a 60fps bump. I was thinking about how many games I bought last gen physical at release and it wasn't that many. Perhaps 10 or 15 in 7 years. Mostly I buy/trade and look for sales.

Back
Top Bottom