Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Soldato
Starting to wonder where this Quest strap has gotten to. "Delivery in 2 to 15 days" and today is day 15. The tracking number still isn't recognised by Royal Mail. :(

Associate
Finally got a tracking number from VRCover for my Q2 VR interface...i don't think it's in the uk yet looks like it's been dispatched today with DHL...so my email on the 25th nov saying it had been shipped was a load of rubbish then.

Caporegime
Annoyingly they don't have stock of what everyone wants (facial interface + foam cover) but they have said their US store will get more stock in 2 weeks.

Associate
Finally got a tracking number from VRCover for my Q2 VR interface...i don't think it's in the uk yet looks like it's been dispatched today with DHL...so my email on the 25th nov saying it had been shipped was a load of rubbish then.
Correction...my Vrcover parcel arrived at Langley Heathrow customs early this morning..hope there won't be any extra charges applied to it...should hopefully receive it early next week.

Soldato
Correction...my Vrcover parcel arrived at Langley Heathrow customs early this morning..hope there won't be any extra charges applied to it...should hopefully receive it early next week.

Good to hear that they have been sent out. I had the same email on the 25th of November.

Soldato

Same here. Finally got a tracking number and email to say its landed in the UK this morning . Hopefully we may see them next week. Still pretty poor updates since it was supposed to have been sent on the 25th

Associate

Yep got my tracking update as well but mine has not arrived in the UK yet! I hope mine does not go walk abouts :rolleyes:

Soldato
I think something like this might be useful for those sims that force you to use the VR hand controller to control a plane/spacecraft instead of using a PC joystick.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/876...-mod-for-oculus?ref=shop_home_active_11&crt=1

PRE-ORDER Flight Stick Mod For Oculus Quest 1 / Rift S Touch | Etsy

il_1140xN.2602853380_qipb.jpg

Soldato
My head strap arrived.

Typical Ali Express nonsense. It arrived late. The tracking never did work. And they've shipped me two L brackets, rather than one L and one R. And one of the sets of brackets is warped.

But... I got it to work. And it's definitely an improvement over the fabric strap. It'll do while I wait on the MVH strap becoming available.

Associate
Yep got my tracking update as well but mine has not arrived in the UK yet! I hope mine does not go walk abouts :rolleyes:

Well my VR cover tracking shows the parcel as still being in Germany but lo and behold it arrived this afternoon!
Will give my thoughts on it later after work when I get a chance to use it but I'm sure it will be an improvement.

Last edited:
Associate
My head strap arrived.

Typical Ali Express nonsense. It arrived late. The tracking never did work. And they've shipped me two L brackets, rather than one L and one R. And one of the sets of brackets is warped.

But... I got it to work. And it's definitely an improvement over the fabric strap. It'll do while I wait on the MVH strap becoming available.

brackets? my halo strap was assembled. all i had to do is insert into my quest.

Back
Top Bottom