• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
She has landed

y4mVzEcGs9Hm2gKDLcxEY5imcFpjvnuvX1UgHYFMf8ndHfhWfv2VkC8VMqfxpu-J23dNIm6p1dtHjI1d-5lvSXc0Q-GsfOeuYhYGHSiYgV2_QhmVteINt7XYUX17AZeUrgmpKLVedu-qI4LB3jcBkEIAq65da60F2h2gnpHv0NfHexVSyp73ra8gIqBbc14D1FI

Associate
Finally got my hands on one well not my hands but its ordered! Will update you all on how long it takes to come paid £500 for Asus OC Dual version but not bothered i am at peace now

Soldato
Beautiful!

Cheers! I'm pretty happy. So happy in fact that I have just spent the money I saved (not being scalped) on the 32gb DDR4 kit on offer today at OCUK.

My build is slowly coming together. Just need to buy CPU cooler and PSU then I can start putting it together.

Actually... Do I need two 1440p monitors now? Hmmm

Associate
Cheers! I'm pretty happy. So happy in fact that I have just spent the money I saved (not being scalped) on the 32gb DDR4 kit on offer today at OCUK.

My build is slowly coming together. Just need to buy CPU cooler and PSU then I can start putting it together.

Actually... Do I need two 1440p monitors now? Hmmm

Ha! Always more! Congrats mate.

Hopefully the one I managed to get on here yesterday ships!

Back
Top Bottom