What are you buying the other half for Xmas?

Soldato
Mrs has gotten into a fitness kick and to her credit lost 2 stone in a few weeks & has been cursing at her wired earphones as the tangle lately so I've ordered some wireless earbuds and will send her on a shopping spree on boxing day for new clothes.

Soldato
I was looking for home made honey, chutneys jams etc for my wife.

It turns out that LoveHoney is not the website for such things.

I couldn't find anything of the above on this site, so I ordered her the clut-buster-3000.

Soldato
Apple Watch Series 6
Hamper with American sweets, socks that are rolled up as cakes and some smellies
Wireless earphone buds (with the charging case)
She's big on mental health and has been doing some courses so got her some calming oils, mindfulness prompt cards and other Nik naks.

Also doing a Christmas Eve box which contains some snacks, popcorn, face masks/pamper bits and her favourite Christmas film. Never really put this much effort into Xmas but it's been a shoddy year so why not.

Man of Honour
I was looking for home made honey, chutneys jams etc for my wife.

It turns out that LoveHoney is not the website for such things.

I couldn't find anything of the above on this site, so I ordered her the clut-buster-3000.

Git, that almost had me blowing my juice out of my nostrils. :D:p:D

I got my wife a new smartphone, a Xiaomi Mi 10T Light 5G (UK version) to replace her Huawei that has had no updates of any kind since 2018. She has some clothing and other stuff as well but that's her main pressie.

Back
Top Bottom