New Gigabyte BIOS' AGESA 1.1.0.0 B for Ryzen 5000

Associate
Only checked for my mobo, X570 Aorus Pro F31b, and a couple of other random boards but looks like Gigabyte have their latest BIOS up for most boards.

Might be handy for those preparing for a new 5000 series CPU.

Update AMD AGESA ComboV2 1.1.0.0 B for performance optimized on Ryzen 5000 series processors

Check the usual support\downloads page for your mobo.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Socket-AM4

Soldato
Looks like they released a 5000 bios for my x470 Gaming 7 and other b450/x470 boards. Description just says "Enhance CPU compatibility"

Bios Version shows 1.1.0.0

2d4Lgwt.png

Last edited:
Soldato
So can anyone answer this question, the Gigabyte BIOSes with a letter in the name are they 'beta' BIOSes?

For example the latest one is F31e for my board.

As far as I know the answer is yes. If there is a letter in the name it is a beta bios in this case an eta bios.

All the other bioses have no letter in the bios name.

Ree

Ree

Associate
looks like the f31 beta bios has been pulled for the x570 aorus elite, think it was at f31l last i checked.

Associate
OP
looks like the f31 beta bios has been pulled for the x570 aorus elite, think it was at f31l last i checked.

Yep, same for my Aorus Pro. Only shows F30 now, F31L was the last one I downloaded and installed from there.
Can only assume they are getting ready to just release a final F31 soon but does seem weird they took the F30 beta down.

There is a F31O out and about at the moment.
I normally check here for beta bios...

https://www.tweaktownforum.com/foru...dors/gigabyte/28656-gigabyte-latest-beta-bios

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yep, same for my Aorus Pro. Only shows F30 now, F31L was the last one I downloaded and installed from there.
Can only assume they are getting ready to just release a final F31 soon but does seem weird they took the F30 beta down.

There is a F31O out and about at the moment.
I normally check here for beta bios...

https://www.tweaktownforum.com/foru...dors/gigabyte/28656-gigabyte-latest-beta-bios

i thought it was weird that it's went awol maybe your right and they're about to actually release it out of beta. i was keeping an eye on it as they're was a couple of changes in it that looked as if it was worth updating.

Associate
OP
i thought it was weird that it's went awol maybe your right and they're about to actually release it out of beta. i was keeping an eye on it as they're was a couple of changes in it that looked as if it was worth updating.

F31o
1‎0.53 MB
2‎020/12/03
  1. Update AMD AGESA ComboV2 1.1.0.0 D
  2. Performance optimized on Ryzen 5000 series processors
  3. Add Re-size bar option for AMD Smart Access Memory support
  4. Improve connection stability for USB 2.0 ports of USB hub

Now up for Aorus Pro and I assume the rest of their boards.
Still seems weird they removed the old beta for a couple of days, only to then upload another beta.

Back
Top Bottom