• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just had my first system crash booted it up and it crashed on home screen restarted and screen went black.
I had to hold power button to turn it off and disconnected the external ssd hopefully it's OK now.

I just had first lock up. Went to save on FFVIIR locked totally and had to take out power to reset it.

Soldato
Had s little break from Spiderman and caught up on MKX. Now back at the DLC. Been pretty good so far. Going to keep Miles for when I'm off work for Christmas :)

Associate
Last PlayStation I owned was the 3 I got cheap towards end of its life, went with Xbox last couple of generations. Decided to get a PS5 this time round as missed out on things like God of War, Horizon etc so a good chance to play them and new stuff. Have to say don’t think I’ve ever had so much trouble getting a console in release, but was lucky and managed to get one off ShopTo with MM so really looking forward to it. Should be delivered before the 18th so fingers crossed.

Soldato
I was thinking the 3d audio was awful but after plugging my X2HR into the controller I realised it was the Arctis 7P. They sound muddy and there is noticable distortion when, for example throwing a void grenade in destiny. The wireless convenience doesn't balance out the sound quality for me personally so think I'll sell them. That said, they sound fine without 3d on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom