Cyberpunk 2077

Associate
The new footage appeared online yesterday, reportedly live-streamed on a base model PS4 and running the French language version of Cyberpunk 2077. Much like the previous leak, the 20-minute video offers a glimpse at the game’s early missions as well as some faffing around with settings and the like.

CD Project Red is assiduously wiping the footage from the internet. Still, you can watch it via various mirrors that are, for now, outpacing the developer’s efforts, including here (no promises that it will be up by the time you’re reading).

Cyberpunk 2077 on Base PS4 Doesn’t Look Half-Bad
It’s not perfect; there’s clipping, draw distance issues, peculiar NPC behavior, and the capture quality doesn’t do it any favors either. But, it’s not half bad considering we are more than likely looking at a two-month-old build. It certainly appears CD Projekt Red aired on the side of caution with the last delay to ensure the game is in tip-top condition for launch.

I didn’t want to link to the site as there are spoilers...

Caporegime
Think I will be going for the PS4 Pro version (for the free PS5 upgrade later on) as my choice. Just had a look, there is no silly pre-order nonsense so I will give it a few weeks as have tons of stuff to finish first. And kudos to CDPR for only charging £50 and not £70 when they easily could do.

Associate
Think I will be going for the PS4 Pro version (for the free PS5 upgrade later on) as my choice. Just had a look, there is no silly pre-order nonsense so I will give it a few weeks as have tons of stuff to finish first. And kudos to CDPR for only charging £50 and not £70 when they easily could do.

CDPR would have to charge around £50 for it as its initial release date was April 16th so in line with the pricing of previous-gen console games. Anything that is honoured across previous and current gen is set at the same price irrespective of whether you have a PS5 cased version - ala AC: Valhalla and MM.

Soldato
CDPR would have to charge around £50 for it as its initial release date was April 16th so in line with the pricing of previous-gen console games. Anything that is honoured across previous and current gen is set at the same price irrespective of whether you have a PS5 cased version - ala AC: Valhalla and MM.

Digital games last gen were often priced at £55+ so they could easily have priced it more.

Back
Top Bottom