• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
No updates for a week now. Absolute shambles from gibbo and overclockers. Jesus man, just say that there is no news to report? It's better than this ********
Scotti gave some info over the last couple days . They are expecting a shipment not sure which cards though cept MSI is all I asked about . I agree with you though gibbo should be posting to avoid people coming in and asking the same questions repeatedly. If I'm not mistaken he said they should be getting 400 cards 30 of which are his for si

Associate
So another UK retailer got Ventus cards over the weekend and shipped them. Not a lot but some.

What are the chances that the MSI drought for OCUK will end shortly too?

Associate
So yesterday my 3090FE arrived from a competitor. ordered Friday night and arrived Sunday morning with COD code and Nvidia code! - Obviously a much more expensive card which really bothered me at first until the Q update email showed that I only moved 2 places!
Anyone above position 51 for a 3080 Vision OC will be pleased to move up a place.

Just happy to be out of the queue and give my money to a company that actually treats their customers properly.
God speed boys!

Edit - most likely only moved due to other people cancelling as well!

Associate
woooohoooo ban lifted lol
so did anybody drop places friday?

I went from 81 to 74 on zotac trinity guess that was 7 cancellations lol

I ordered a ZOTAC AMP HOLO 2 weeks ago, was position 61 but now I'm position 13. Happy with that, so hoping to receive my order maybe this week. I don't know if that's because of a massive wave of cancellations or orders that have been fulfilled. Just frustrating not being given any updates on stock whilst queue positions go down.

Associate
I ordered a ZOTAC AMP HOLO 2 weeks ago, was position 61 but now I'm position 13. Happy with that, so hoping to receive my order maybe this week. I don't know if that's because of a massive wave of cancellations or orders that have been fulfilled. Just frustrating not being given any updates on stock whilst queue positions go down.

There were about 40 orders dispatched last week Monday, i was 52 now I'm 5 for the same card. Fingers crossed we get the card this week.

Associate
I dont know whats easier at the minute, getting a 3080 or getting an update from 'Gibbo'...

As Scotti mentioned a few pages ago, Gibbo has been on leave for a few days, but Scotti has dropped a lot of info in this thread over the last week, so I'd suggest a quick thread search for posts by 'ScottiB'

Back
Top Bottom