AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
300pc 5900X had to arrive last week - I went from 190 to 81 in queue. Feeling scammed.
I have waited for over a month, I'm ok to wait another week or two whatever, just don't give us fake hopes. That is very annoying. Something went wrong? Write a damn post, short update. Silence/ignorance is the worst thing ever.

Associate
My prediction: The 300 5900X's that were due turned out to be majority 5600X's and just 100 5900Xs. They received it Saturday and spent all day organising and liaising with the distributor about the issue and sending them out through Sunday. And now Gibbo is sitting at his desk wishing he didn't have to write another message which just gets him abuse on the forums...
No one that I know is giving abuse the complaints are about lack of info not lack of cpu which is out of Gibbo's hands the one's that are getting abuse is AMD for giving it large then dropping the ball on supply the ****ing SH***ags

Hey look at this new bit of kit coming out on the 5th the fastest cpu on the market so ya think great I'll have some of that so you you go and source all the kit for your build and you put it all together in time for the big launch and hey presto sorry sold out so you pre-order and sit back and wait but the way it's going the cpu will be out of date and you have to get back in the queue for the next one meanwhile everything else is a pile of junk in the corner gathering dust waiting for the 2 parts you cannot get hold of because there is no stock available.

Last edited:
Associate
that's what I assumed, yet received a place in the 700's today, beyond p****d

I had a similar story, I contacted them and they assured me that the queue emails are automated and do not reflect the fact that you will be shipped the replacement as priority.

So essentially, if you've RMAd, ignore the queue position, and the rest of those who have preorders should probably assume their queue number may not exactly match the stock coming in as it does not account for RMAs

Associate
I had a similar story, I contacted them and they assured me that the queue emails are automated and do not reflect the fact that you will be shipped the replacement as priority.

So essentially, if you've RMAd, ignore the queue position, and the rest of those who have preorders should probably assume their queue number may not exactly match the stock coming in as it does not account for RMAs

That is the only positive thing I've heard out of this forum in months- cheers

Associate
That is the only positive thing I've heard out of this forum in months- cheers

That's not positive that's crap.
Imagine creating a queue system you cant just make amendments to that gives accurate numbers and is able to email itself out on the Friday its supposed to.
OCUK are an enthusiast PC shop, its bloody weird to me they don't have a single database writer amongst any of them to fix their system.

Associate
Not sure if this helps give anyone an idea but I had an email update this morning and have moved from 799 to 450 for a 5600x. Guessing they had a large shipment of these in. Fingers crossed this will continue, will be very happy if it turns up before christmas but I haven't got my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom