** LG 27GL850 EARLY BLACK FRIDAY... BOOM... SAVE £150 **

Associate
I think I am being stupid here.
I download the two profiles on TFTCentral before, a default one and a user one.
However adding those to the "Colour Management" under adapter dialog appears to do absolutely nothing to the display.
The TFTCentral one does not appear in ICC profiles list, the user one does. I set user one as default (have to use Advanced tab - "Change system default..." button to enable.
I can also see both profiles under the Advanced tab in first dropdown labelled Device profile, again choosing any of the items though does not appear to change anything visibly.
The only way I can change settings is the OCD for monitor and trying the numbers that are shown in the other columns on TFTCentral.

It does confuse me why I see no difference. Any tips appreciated!

Its a very subtle difference when you apply the profile.

I have mine on Gamer1 with the Black stabiliser down to 40 and that seems pretty decent to me. However if anyone else has a better idea let me know!

Associate
I hope mine is reserved i ordered 6th novemebr with a 3070 and psu so hopefully just waiting for my card and get altogether no idea as there's no communication

Associate
Quite happy with it so far. Got my work laptop running through HDMI at 1440p with Windows scaled 125% - looks good and it's nice having the "extra" screen space. More importantly, it takes the PS4 Pro's 2160p output and downscales, which looks great :cool:. Had a quick play with the settings, but haven't needed to change anything really other than turning the brightness down.

Associate
Quite happy with it so far. Got my work laptop running through HDMI at 1440p with Windows scaled 125% - looks good and it's nice having the "extra" screen space. More importantly, it takes the PS4 Pro's 2160p output and downscales, which looks great :cool:. Had a quick play with the settings, but haven't needed to change anything really other than turning the brightness down.

Everyone seems to say the brightness needs reducing, but i find if i reduce it the screen doesnt look as good or as Vivid ? Maybe im doing something wrong but it seems to look its best at full brightness for me. Maybe ive ruined my vision with my previou screens at full brightness all the time or something.
Currently got it set to Gamer 1 at full brightness on Fast mode.

Associate
:D everyone's different I guess. Gamer 1 profile here too. TFT Central suggested turning response time to "normal" for 60hz output, which is all I'm using atm. Just don't use "fastest" :D

Associate
:D everyone's different I guess. Gamer 1 profile here too. TFT Central suggested turning response time to "normal" for 60hz output, which is all I'm using atm. Just don't use "fastest" :D
Can I ask why your using it at 60hz ? Is that just a temporary thing or something else ?

Associate
Ordered on the 21st of November, a little late to the party, but the PSU that was part of my order wasn't available. Contacted support on the 4th of December to see if the Monitor was reserved from the batch that came in, and it seems that:

a) No it wasn't, and
b) They're waiting on 200 units to arrive from their previous delivery, with no supplier ETA.

Not looking good for it to arrive by Xmas holidays, but hey ho, that's 2020 in a nutshell I guess. If anyone receives an ETA, would appreciate an update.

Associate
Ordered on the 21st of November, a little late to the party, but the PSU that was part of my order wasn't available. Contacted support on the 4th of December to see if the Monitor was reserved from the batch that came in, and it seems that:

a) No it wasn't, and
b) They're waiting on 200 units to arrive from their previous delivery, with no supplier ETA.

Not looking good for it to arrive by Xmas holidays, but hey ho, that's 2020 in a nutshell I guess. If anyone receives an ETA, would appreciate an update.

Did they say that it wasnt/won't be reserved? I ordered mine 6th November with a 3070 thats hopefully back in a week or 2 and a psu that was in stock then but not now. It says there's 10+ moniters in stock now so hopefully you'll get yours soon

Back
Top Bottom