Poll: *** The official 2020 MacBook Air/13" MacBook Pro thread (it has the M1 chip and everything!) ***

What 2020 Apple Silicon notebook have you ordered?

• MacBook Air

Votes: 71 71.0%
  • 13" MacBook Pro

Votes: 29 29.0%

• Total voters
Associate
Anyone getting their AirPods occasionally cutting out? I’ve no problem using them with my iPhone or iPad, but the MBA is having problems. Mouse via Bluetooth is a bit choppy at times too. Bit disappointed.

Soldato
Ever since I've reset my Airpods, they've worked flawlessly at going between phone and MBP. It also removed the occasional crackle when content stopped on noise cancelling (which is what the recall is for on the Pro's).

Mobster
Soldato
I upgraded to the M1 13 from my late 2013 MBP 15, got to say it's a massive upgrade. 20 hours of battery life (give or take a few hours) is just insane to me.

Apart from the smaller screen which does annoy me (although I do have a larger monitor I connect to for work), I can honestly say it's an improvement in every way. Don't even notice that the RAM has halved, Apple has really knocked it out of the park.

Probably the best tech purchase I have made in years.

RJC

RJC

Don
Ordered the M1 13" with 16Gb on the 2nd December, Due date is the 30th, meant to be a Christmas present :(

What are the chances it will ship quicker?

My original date was the 22nd of December, now in the process of being shipped. :D

Ordered similar spec.

Don
Mine was shipped on the 30th November but is still showing as in Eindhoven.
Feek said that it could be that it's not arrived at the shippers from China yet.

Delivery date for me was 8th to 17th December and that was ordered on 18th November.

Associate
Anyone else struggling to get google file stream to work?

yup, mine is still missing in action. I tried Mountain Lion as an alternative suggestion but that is freezing up my computer. Currently getting my crash reports escalated by their tech team but we will see.

can’t believe google haven’t fixed this considering the time dev kits were out there.

Back
Top Bottom