AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
IT looks like other sites are clearing there backorders in the next week or 2 i hope it is also true for OCUK as its been very very quiet

Associate
IT looks like other sites are clearing there backorders in the next week or 2 i hope it is also true for OCUK as its been very very quiet
hundrads of orders sent in a week, no need to say anything, we should be happy ryzen stock issues are clearing out, now only hoping the same will happen soon to rtx 3000 series..

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The big shipment due end of December is still on schedule and may come sooner than expected, also some stocks have arrived and some grey supplies have arrived, hence why queue positions have been reducing.

Associate
Hi there

The big shipment due end of December is still on schedule and may come sooner than expected, also some stocks have arrived and some grey supplies have arrived, hence why queue positions have been reducing.
Thanks for the update the more of this we get the more people to feel less forgotten and it's good to see "expected" stock coming hopefully for all CPU preorders (fingers crossed for all your and mine sakes)

Soldato
Update on big shipment mentioned previously:

- 5950X around 100pc are due next week from the big shipment ahead of schedule, this will clear of all the backorders, so those who ordered 5950X will all get one before Christmas. :)
- 5900X the 300 units have arrived in our warehouse and will be booked in most likely end of this week / next week.
- 5800X 240 units are arriving ahead of schedule and should arrive this week and be booked in next week.
- 5600X a couple hundred units arrived on 4th December ahead of schedule and these have been shipped.

We expect more 5900, 5800 and 5600 to arrive ahead of schedule which we are hoping will mean our entire backlog of Ryzen 5000 shall be cleared before Christmas.

From Gibbo being 14 in queue should get my 5900x this week!

Associate
Woo - my system will be more or less complete before Xmas. I was beginning to feel I'd have to wait 'till the new year.

Meanwhile I think my keyboard is beginning to die on me - I had to go back and insert several missing letters in the last line and I really had to bang on the keyboard. Anyone want to recommend a good unit?

Soldato
At this point I'm considering just grabbing a 10700K and be done with all this faffing around since it will be on par with 5000 anyway in 1440P gaming.

Probably the worst CPU launch in living memory with every SKU being constantly out of stock for over a month now.

Back
Top Bottom