*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

ne0

ne0

Associate
Cyberpunk supports Dolby Atmos...does that require specific hardware (speakers/soundcard/headset)?
App on Windows store. Software based so will work with any headphones in theory. I use it in all games after disabling dtsx on my steel series, just sounds better to my ears.

Associate
Hmm, I wonder how my 1080ti will are at 3440x1440 as the PS5 is a contender now as that is arriving today also. Decisions, decision...

Difficult decision as you'd lose your ultra-wide ratio on the PS5 but would probably perform better. Also, i dont think we get the next gen upgrade till next year?

Associate
Yeah I'll just have an hour tops just to dip my toe in.

Next thing I know it will be 4am and I have work the next day lol

Depends also what time the patch drops. We could get to 12am and then have to dl another 50 gigs before we can play

Soldato
So as hoped and expected from the reviews, looks like the great game I was hoping for but with the expected bugs and performance issues on launch. This is why I normally do not play games on launch anymore. Excited for this game but tempted to leave it for a few weeks to iron out the major bugs, but that is going to be hard to do...

Back
Top Bottom