• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
Warehouse are still behind unfortunately, my first day back since house move and just checked the 3060Ti's and 90% of them are still sat in stock waiting to go out, it MIGHT happen today, but considering the warehouse are still catching up I feel it is more likely to be tomorrow / Thursday.

P.S. Just spoke to warehouse manager, he is saying majority of 3060Ti will ship this Thursday.

Thanks for the update :) Fortunately i wasn't planning on starting Cyberpunk until Friday evening so fingers crossed it'll be here just in time :D

EDIT: I know you said there was only a couple, but is there any way to to notify those couple if they're one of the ones that didn't get the order in in time to get the stock allocation that you were looking to sort out alternatives for? (just worrying in case i was one of those two lol)

Associate
Thanks for the update :) Fortunately i wasn't planning on starting Cyberpunk until Friday evening so fingers crossed it'll be here just in time :D

EDIT: I know you said there was only a couple, but is there any way to to notify those couple if they're one of the ones that didn't get the order in in time to get the stock allocation that you were looking to sort out alternatives for? (just worrying in case i was one of those two lol)
As much as I am disappointed I wont have it by release, I'm glad that it should hopefully be here before next week!
Really had no way of knowing how long it would have been in limbo besides these forums though :(

Associate
Warehouse are still behind unfortunately, my first day back since house move and just checked the 3060Ti's and 90% of them are still sat in stock waiting to go out, it MIGHT happen today, but considering the warehouse are still catching up I feel it is more likely to be tomorrow / Thursday.

P.S. Just spoke to warehouse manager, he is saying majority of 3060Ti will ship this Thursday.

Update much appreciate, as I can understand it is a crazy time of year with all things considered.

Associate

Would just love to know if mine will be one of the ones not getting stock so I can look elsewhere and get my money returned.

Soldato
I took vsync off of mine yesterday and was seeing 150+ FPS, all the settings maxed but with world/motion blur off, what res you on?

I’m averaging just over 100 FPS at 1440p ultra with ray tracing on. I did think that was a little low as YouTube videos show 130 stock so I think I’m CPU limited. What CPU do you have out of interest?

Playing at 1440p with a R5 3600!

Will have a play around and see what's up!

Associate
Would just love to know if mine will be one of the ones not getting stock so I can look elsewhere and get my money returned.
Pretty sure they are offering alternative 3060ti's to those who are affected, which is probably the best thing you can hope for considering there will be no easy to get stock for MSRP for a while...

Associate
Pretty sure they are offering alternative 3060ti's to those who are affected, which is probably the best thing you can hope for considering there will be no easy to get stock for MSRP for a while...

I think offering a less expensive card in return for a card you ordered that was listed as in stock is an insult.
Why not offer £50 store credit as well to make up the difference?

Soldato

Hope the move went ok.

Associate

Thanks for the heads up Gibbo

Now I just need to work out how I sneak the GFX card into the house over the weekend and swap it over in my PC without my missus realising

:D

Associate

Thanks

Any idea of what "other" in the delivery type actually means for us with the "other" selected. You also said 2 people may have been oversold - have they been made aware/given an alternative? Would suck to wait over a week to be told you didn't get one.

Thanks again for the updates

Associate
Thanks for the heads up Gibbo

Now I just need to work out how I sneak the GFX card into the house over the weekend and swap it over in my PC without my missus realising

:D
Better to have a missus that doesnt understand these things

Her: Ah cool, how much did that cost, 70/80 quid?
Me: Yeah, something like that. :D

Associate
It doesnt say a less expensive card was offered in your quote ?

Apologies, I should have quoted especially since it was from another thread

Spoke to CS and they confirmed I'm number 43 for the Inno so I missed out.

They are offering me a Zotac for the same price but it's the non-oc version.

Can someone confirm if the non-oc version was £419.99 when I ordered the Inno3d one? The website says the OC version is now £469.99.

Soldato
Apologies, I should have quoted especially since it was from another thread

The Inno says £449 the Zotac Non OC Version is £419 personally would prefer the Zotac with the 5 year warranty as dont really like Inno but I would expect a refund of £30. Doesnt mention whether a part refund was offered or not though so its still not evident what was offered.

Associate
The Inno says £449 the Zotac Non OC Version is £419 personally would prefer the Zotac with the 5 year warranty as dont really like Inno but I would expect a refund of £30. Doesnt mention whether a part refund was offered or not though so its still not evident what was offered.

I was just thinking the partial refunds could be messy as a full charge back is straight forward so offering a little more in store credit could make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom