• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Not allowed, tried.
I believe that depends on the payment method. Some do require us to deliver goods above a specified price to the invoice address otherwise we are not covered against fraud.

No news from Inno, Zotac, KFA, Asus, EVGA.....
We have been promised an update on pre-xmas supply from Asus soon.

Associate
I'm 15th in quene for 3080 GB Gaming OC, does that mean that i might get my card next week :)?
I promised that today would be cancellation day for me however; if there are GB cards landing this week and hopefully with a few cancellations from last weeks queue update I may "bag" my preorder in the next two-three weeks. @Andrei147 let us know when you get that magic e-mail please dude. I am sat at 55 in the queue...

Caporegime
Thats got to be a micky take regarding the 3080 ventus cards. Theres been 1 delivery that either never turned up with no word or dropped from an ok to small. Now there's looking to only be a small amount before Christmas? Wtf are they playing at? Also worth noting i am seeing them elsewhere so how can they not be secured here?

Associate
Hey @ScottiB What's the deal with:
FREE WITH GX-36B-MS: NVIDIA RTX Bundle Promotion - Watchdogs Legion & GeForce NOW

Those of us that pre-ordered the 3080 and this promotional item is showing in our my orders, is this still going to be supplied when we finally receive our 3080's?
Thanks

Associate
I believe that depends on the payment method. Some do require us to deliver goods above a specified price to the invoice address otherwise we are not covered against fraud.

No news from Inno, Zotac, KFA, Asus, EVGA.....
We have been promised an update on pre-xmas supply from Asus soon.

I suggest that the original poster change his order to request a Store Pickup And plan for a drive to the shop, with the printout and some ID. I expect this would be ok.

Associate
I was reading a story yesterday about how UK gangs have stole PS5's from moving trucks on 27 occasions in the UK this year, fast and furious style. I just hope they don't start targeting graphics cards...

Associate
It's not quite as bad as you made out, we got a whopping *sarcasm* 65 pcs last month (early admittedly), but I'd kill for that now. My most honest, blunt prediction is that we'll get between 10 & 20 pcs Ventus before Xmas. I struggle to explain why without pure speculation.

That's grim :( No chance of mine being fulfilled then before Christmas in the 40's

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
I was reading a story yesterday about how UK gangs have stole PS5's from moving trucks on 27 occasions in the UK this year, fast and furious style. I just hope they don't start targeting graphics cards...
unfortunately, I've heard a number of suppliers talk about graphics card boxes going missing in transit, including one guy that I really trust so I know he's not just making excuses.

Back
Top Bottom