BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I am 42 years old with 11 years no claims. I also understand how the pay monthly things works thanks, as said above the extra cost isn't much and it's more convenient for me.

Associate
Just about to order a 5 series touring, M Sport Edition, with comfort pack.

Test drove one last week, really comfy(Standard M Sport I test Drove).

Hoping the wheels on the one I am ordering don't make the ride too harsh (20")
Anyone have one?

Man of Honour
I have driven the G30 on all available wheel sizes and personally I would have the 19 inch ones if it was my choice as the best compromise between looks and comfort.

This will probably mean going for an M Sport rather than the the M Sport Edition model but this is no bad thing given the awful styling :p

Associate
I have driven the G30 on all available wheel sizes and personally I would have the 19 inch ones if it was my choice as the best compromise between looks and comfort.

This will probably mean going for an M Sport rather than the the M Sport Edition model but this is no bad thing given the awful styling :p

I just love the colour of the M Sport Edition!

Soldato
Soldato
M sport edition sounds like the name someone says their car is when they think it's faster
Like someone I talked to earlier in the year

"Nice car mate, is that a 640d? Must be quick"
"Yea m8, it's even faster it's the M sport edition"

Man of Honour
M sport edition sounds like the name someone says their car is when they think it's faster
Like someone I talked to earlier in the year

"Nice car mate, is that a 640d? Must be quick"
"Yea m8, it's even faster it's the M sport edition"

Yes it's a ridiculous name. It also comes when ridiculous wheels.

Soldato
So picked my M135 on Wednesday and getting annoyed with the lane departure warning, trying to switch it off but it re-activates on restart, has anyone managed to disable it completely or is it something I'm going to have to put up with.

I've googled it but it comes up with older M and also other models which is of no help.

Soldato
So picked my M135 on Wednesday and getting annoyed with the lane departure warning, trying to switch it off but it re-activates on restart, has anyone managed to disable it completely or is it something I'm going to have to put up with.

I've googled it but it comes up with older M and also other models which is of no help.
This is doing my head in on my 128ti too. Salesman has emailed BMW tech so waiting to hear back from him.

Man of Honour
You can configure what it does in the settings and it should stick. Otherwise if you indicate when changing lanes it won't trigger.

Unless you are referring to the warning when something is in your blind spot and you indicate to change lanes?

Back
Top Bottom