3080 FE gets hot in O11 Dynamic

6x Deepcool RF120,they are good fans.
and 3 NZXT fans that came with Kraken X73 AIO.

Not sure about good, air flow is average and static pressure isnt listed. Your card's temps arent horrific and seem average which leads me to think your fans arent getting enough air in the case.
Id recommend Arctic P12/14 as a great fan but no RGB so choice is yours if performance or looks is the priority :)

Associate
Doesn't GN offer its case temp figures as delta temp ? I.e. the additional temperature value in the case above ambient temp outside the case ... so for a lot of the figures you would need to add the ambient about 20degC to them to get the real figures. Which going by the early posts in this thread would be in the right ball park.

Your temps seem fine. My 1080Ti mini will ramp to 80+ happily.

Associate
I think you've just got a toasty gpu tbh. I've had 011 dynamic and now xl and both have been excellent for temps tbf. One thing it could do with is fan standoffs for the side. I put my h150 at the side in the back (with fans) which meant the fans were nearly flush with the back panel. That forced them to draw air from outside the case rather than just recirculating air from the back half. 25-30mm standoffs should get your fans flush with the side panel and sucking in clean air. Or switch your AIO to the side. Worth a shot anyway.

Associate
Your temps are fine, dunno why you would go buying other components and throwing money at a problem that isn't really a problem. It's not overheating ??

I had my 1080 FE card for 4+ years and it was only like 2 years into using it I realised the card was just set on the default fan curve, was probably sitting on the 83 temp limit for years. It still runs in my spare PC without a problem:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom