Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
I wonder if you guys will get before me now! Interested to see how much stock they actually have and maybe OC UK will put up orders tomorrow too?

Associate
Is Dark Hero available now in the UK? I just ordered today the crosshair VIII hero wi fi its very cheap £360 only cant beat the price!

Associate
Is Dark Hero available now in the UK? I just ordered today the crosshair VIII hero wi fi its very cheap £360 only cant beat the price!

Not available as such, one of OC's competitors have put up a pre-order stating they expect stock tomorrow. Price is £90 more than you paid for the VIII

Associate
Same here although I have bad memories of this from the Zen 3 launch at the same place.

My hope is that people were distracted with the new GPUs going live today as well.

Fingers crossed for all.

Associate
Same here although I have bad memories of this from the Zen 3 launch at the same place.

My hope is that people were distracted with the new GPUs going live today as well.

Fingers crossed for all.

yeh im taking this as confirmation of the pre-order and if all goes well tomorrow it will be posted, not a guarantee that it will

Associate
Hahah, I had ordered at that place, but cancelled to go with the other place everyone else is going with here as I think they have better RMA policies

Associate
Hahah, I had ordered at that place, but cancelled to go with the other place everyone else is going with here as I think they have better RMA policies
Id of taken guaranteed stock tbh but it was sold before I could even find which of the site it was at

Associate
If OCUK have surprise drop I may decide to cancel and reorder for a third time haha (depending on order status ofc). To people who preordered recently is it showing up in your account?

Associate
If OCUK have surprise drop I may decide to cancel and reorder for a third time haha (depending on order status ofc). To people who preordered recently is it showing up in your account?

I'm the same as you, if ocuk has a suprise drop, and I can get it ordered with guaranteed stock, I'll buy it in a second and cancel my preoder

Edit - spelling mistake

Back
Top Bottom