• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

Soldato
Basically looks like it's going to be a case of either don't bother with ultra settings and stick to high, or don't bother with RT for a nice stable decent FPS playthrough (over 1080p anyway)

Soldato
Basically looks like it's going to be a case of either don't bother with ultra settings and stick to high, or don't bother with RT for a nice stable decent FPS playthrough (over 1080p anyway)
Pretty much. If you want stable gaming, 1080p is the only resolution you can play at without suffering stuttering - that is with DLSS switched on and no RT.

some of the disgruntled coders must have thrown in some mining code at the background to pay for their overtime for this game to be this demanding. :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Will probably be doing this. 50fps with G-Sync is more than good enough for me. Plus I will be getting a few more fps turning off all the rubbish like depth of field, motion blur, chromatic aboration, lens flare, film grain etc.

For the second playthrough I can do it without RT and DLSS and see which I prefer :D
]https://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content...RTX-3090-RTX-3080-RTX-3070-RTX-3060-Ti-_1.png
**Do Not Hotlink Images **

@Th0nt I see you will be getting a whole 6fps more than me, must be all the extra VRAM :p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
It's not that bad, just toggle back the RT settings and it will probably be fine, I never used the highest RT settings even in older RTX titles as it was too demanding

Might be painful for AMD's 6000 series with no DLSS, not that anyone has them. :)

Soldato
Wont be paying release price for this game if it runs like that. Wait until 20 patches later for release bugs to be gone and a steam sale for that I think. DLSS does a stellar job but sheesh, for normal rasterization, it's a slide show

Caporegime
12 hours til it unlocks and I will be doing a bit of midnight gaming lol. I am happy with what the performance figures with DLSS are showing and I can't bloody wait to start playing :D

Soldato
12 hours til it unlocks and I will be doing a bit of midnight gaming lol. I am happy with what the performance figures with DLSS are showing and I can't bloody wait to start playing :D

I made the mistake of starting Fenyx Rising under the false assumption (thanks reviewers) that it was like 30 hours long and I could easily have it finished before CP launched..... I literally might be a day or 2 late in starting it :( The irony of waiting these years for it just to make it wait for me :rolleyes:

Caporegime
I made the mistake of starting Fenyx Rising under the false assumption (thanks reviewers) that it was like 30 hours long and I could easily have it finished before CP launched..... I literally might be a day or 2 late in starting it :( The irony of waiting these years for it just to make it wait for me :rolleyes:
I have been playing black mesa and whilst it is sweet, it will go on the back burner til I have had my fill of CP2077 :D

Caporegime
4K with RT Ultra looks doable on a 3090 with DLSS Performance mode as long as you have GSync, no?
I would say so. The game is an RPG and not a twitch shooter, so lower frame rates are acceptable. Running G-Sync myself, I am happy with games like CP2077 sitting around 40 ish fps in truth.

Back
Top Bottom