Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
OdG4T6s

Finally Arrived :D

http://imgur.com/gallery/OdG4T6s

Hope everyone else gets theirs before Christmas :cool:

Associate
Associate
I managed to get one from the other website before it went out of stock, selected Saturday delivery so I'm hoping I get it this week.

I thought I did, I selected DPD delivery, 1-2 day fro NI but saying expected delivery date Fri 18th December, this is now the 3rd time I've paid for the board, 1st got refunded quick, and now I have 2 open orders, hopefully one dispatches soon, then I will cancel the other, I'l post in here if/when that happens to potentially free up another board

Associate
I thought I did, I selected DPD delivery, 1-2 day fro NI but saying expected delivery date Fri 18th December, this is now the 3rd time I've paid for the board, 1st got refunded quick, and now I have 2 open orders, hopefully one dispatches soon, then I will cancel the other, I'l post in here if/when that happens to potentially free up another board

My Delivery Date mentions Sat 12th so hoping I do get it, I also have another open order on another website so hoping for the same here and will cancel the other to free up.

Associate
My Delivery Date mentions Sat 12th so hoping I do get it, I also have another open order on another website so hoping for the same here and will cancel the other to free up.

It was dumb luck I happened to check at the time - and even then it may be too late, this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time a few have popped up in the wild on a site that has some form of notify me option that I signed up for, that did not email or notify me

Associate
It was dumb luck I happened to check at the time - and even then it may be too late, this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time a few have popped up in the wild on a site that has some form of notify me option that I signed up for, that did not email or notify me

I had a tool running every 2.5s checking the site, came in stock around 12:02 and even though I was at my PC I didn't get to checkout til 12:06 because I was fumbling with password reset. Unsure when it got marked as sold out.

Its funny I had email notifications for the Silent Base 802 and that had been in stock for at least a week before I got an email notification for it.

Associate
I had a tool running every 2.5s checking the site, came in stock around 12:02 and even though I was at my PC I didn't get to checkout til 12:06 because I was fumbling with password reset. Unsure when it got marked as sold out.

Its funny I had email notifications for the Silent Base 802 and that had been in stock for at least a week before I got an email notification for it.

I didnt get through until 12.09, but that was entirely my own fault - hesitation on "buying" it again

Associate
I'm surprised the other place is still accepting pre-orders. Either they expect a large shipment to meet demand or we've just joined a massive queue. (still no dispatch notification for me though, anyone else have any luck?)

Back
Top Bottom