*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I'm doing my best not to watch any streams...

Compressor went down at work yesterday, still not fixed. I am sat at home waiting for the call to go in. Hope I hear nothing today/tomorrow so I can play this all day :D

Soldato
I'm watching Shroud stream it as I'm not massively bothered about playing it anytime soon and if i do it will probably end up being on a new console rather than PC anyway. Looks good though.

Man of Honour
Imagine waiting 8 long years to play it and then giving in on the last day and watching someone else stream it.... lol

I imagine, with all the talk in the last couple of days of bad textures, draw pop-in, bland gameplay, bad performance etc, that some people are watching streamers to see how much truth there is to those reports or whether those reports are greatly exaggerated

Soldato
Did these streamers get a day 1 patch then...the rumoured 40gb one?

Not sure. Spiffing Brit only had access to it this morning so is streaming blind. Seeing how many were messing with settings, I am guessing it was released today too them. As to if that had the patch, no idea although I would have thought so.

Soldato
This Kallie reviewer has no clue what she's talking about. Keeanu's performance is really flat. This is from my detailed analysis of watching 3 minutes of trailers.

Soldato
So how are streamers not going to get banned from twitch for showing naked people in game ?

Also don't understand why it's such a taxing game, looks no better than the last 2 Ass Creeds or other current gen AAA games

Soldato
So here we are in 2020, paying millionaires to spoil a game for us that we already overpaid to be glorified testers for because we can't wait another 12 hours for said testing to begin

Soldato
So how are streamers not going to get banned from twitch for showing naked people in game ?

Also don't understand why it's such a taxing game, looks no better than the last 2 Ass Creeds or other current gen AAA games

Its fine, they're androids:cool:... (Or something?! lol) I've already had some teddies thrown at me and i've only been watching 15 minutes. :D

I don't know what settings Shroud is running but it looks good and the performance is good. However i'm also going to assume his rig is an absolute beast.

Soldato
I'm watching Shroud stream it as I'm not massively bothered about playing it anytime soon and if i do it will probably end up being on a new console rather than PC anyway. Looks good though.
Shroud crashed because of an overlay he was using, nothing to do with the game.

I don't know what settings Shroud is running but it looks good and the performance is good. However i'm also going to assume his rig is an absolute beast.

Just watched a tiny little bit of the Shroud stream (couldn't help myself). WOW. He was driving around a night, all the lit up buildings - the rain going down the windows - the cool music!

Back
Top Bottom