Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
I'm surprised the other place is still accepting pre-orders. Either they expect a large shipment to meet demand or we've just joined a massive queue. (still no dispatch notification for me though, anyone else have any luck?)

No luck for me on that front either

Associate
Ooof, I think I have to be very lucky to be in the first 100 people to order. When you say 130+ is that in the 130-150 range? Also did they say anything about when batch 3 may come?

Associate
Ooof, I think I have to be very lucky to be in the first 100 people to order. When you say 130+ is that in the 130-150 range? Also did they say anything about when batch 3 may come?
think he said 134 but it was 130-something, no mention of the 3rd batch, nor if the 7 due in today have been delayed or shipped, also couldn't see queue information to say where I was in the queue

Associate
think he said 134 but it was 130-something, no mention of the 3rd batch, nor if the 7 due in today have been delayed or shipped, also couldn't see queue information to say where I was in the queue
Damn, not positive about my chances of getting mine any time soon then lol, thanks for sharing though

Associate
Well i have ordered an amd 5900x and a dark hero from another site as they were taking pre orders where everyone else isnt ...so have more of a chance of getting items lol .
Motherboard im 3rd in line ...and cpu im 71st lol

Associate
I decided to phone the place that is accepting pre-orders, due 7 today and 91 tomorrow, already taken 130+ pre-orders

Cheers for that! Good to know.

Both more stock and more interest than I was expecting. I was late in ordering although if it’s here by end of the month I’ll be happy.

Associate
Just found this after you mentioned it, I've already got 2 potentials so won't go for a 3rd, still saying 1 in stock
Yeah I've got another potential preorder that could possibly be fulfilled tomorrow or the next day from what's been said on here recently. Waiting to see which one gets dispatched first and then I'll cancel the other one.

Back
Top Bottom