Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Performance mode feels weird to me. Prefer quality 30fps is fine with me...

With all the hype from 60/120fps and the bad press DF will give 30fps, I expect 30fps will be rare on both ps5 and series X. I personally have no major issue with 30fps, I can flip between different framerates, I need time to adjust but I can do it, and I will sometimes prefer 30 for any of the following reasons.

1 - its more cinematic, yes I agree with ubisoft. Better for "some" rpg type games, where you feel you part of a story.
2 - i prefer stable 30 over a 60fps target that isnt met consistently.
3 - if the difference in visuals is big enough to warrant it.

Soldato
???

It’s first and foremost an RPG with shooting mechanics.

Well I hate shooters in general, and plus I find it very to play first person games, they lack immersion, I feel like I am floating above the floor.

With that said I did kind of get into division 2, but that was 3rd person which helped.

Soldato
Well I hate shooters in general, and plus I find it very to play first person games, they lack immersion, I feel like I am floating above the floor.

With that said I did kind of get into division 2, but that was 3rd person which helped.

If you look down you see your characters body.

Associate
Game arrived, threw it in my PS5 to install and get patches. Will play tonight, bought it from game collection on Ebay.

Associate
Been playing on Series X all morning then this turns up. Cancelled 8 days ago and they still sent it.
20201209_161438-jpg.1419588

Soldato
Game is fantastic really enjoying it. I do find it quite fatiguing to play though there is so much going on it’s hard work. Seen loads of bugs way more than any other game it’s really buggy wonder what it was like a month ago. Had to reload a save as it would not recognise a part done. Performance seems ok on Series X in quality mode 30fps pretty stable so far.

Back
Top Bottom