*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Twitter Marcin Momot cdpr

‼️ #Cyberpunk2077 preload on consoles includes Day 0 update & the game should unlock at midnight (respective time zone) without additional downloads.

On PC, (1AM CET) GOG players will have to download a few hundreds mb while for Steam/Epic gamers it will be around 2-3 gigs. ‼️
3 gigs is like 4 minutes. No biggy

Associate
I’m trying to avoid spoiling the game for myself so I haven’t seen any reviews or streams etc. Will there be a texture pack for download for 4K?

I know COD Cold War had such a thing which was another 45GB to download, and I can see the sense in keeping high res textures a separate download when many people (steam survey) play at 1080p. I am assuming if it was necessary a review or stream might have mentioned it?

Soldato
Anyone got the update queued on Steam which isn't working?

Mine is queued but not downloading. I'm assuming they have to 'pull the trigger' or something for it to start. Remember that steam was a few hours behind GOG for the main download and GOG has only just started the update.

Does it help/jog it into life if you shut the steam client and then reopen it? Sometimes i only get updates to work if i do that.

Associate
Oh dear lord, imma gonna go get cryogenned for another eight years until it's fixed.

On the plus side, 3080's might be in stock then.
You know how easy it is to cut footage together to make it look like this **** is constant? The driving video is uninterrupted footage and unless I missed it there isn't a single issue in the entire 12ish minutes of the video

Back
Top Bottom