• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
It sounds like any stock coming in is being allocated to people who have ordered previously, doesn't bode well for those who haven't been able to.

Associate
Been playing a mix of PS5 & PS4 games and not one crash yet, everything seems really smooth and quiet, i do have a 4TB Seagate Backup Plus Portable USB3 drive connected to the back port for install of the PS4 games to save internal space and i dont use rest mode, once im done i turn it off.

I am itching to spray the white a glossy or mat black, i may build up the courage when i have some time off over the next few weeks...

Associate
This is a good sign! Strange how you got something from DPD though and i didnt, but i got notified by shopto and you didnt! Lol have u tried using the dpd tracking number on their site? Guess if it says 17th u dont need to yet

Yeah says they’ve received my details and package should be with them shortly. Says shipped date 16th but ShopTo are still saying processing so just have to wait and see. Have to see feel like a kid at Christmas, so to speak, not felt like this over getting a console since PS2/X360 and I’m nearly 40 lol.

Associate
oof. had the email from game confirming dispatch but not anything from her majesty's mail lads so fingers crossed i'll get something for tomorrow.

I received that same email yesterday on the 8th (I'd selected 24H del) so was expecting it today actually. If you received a dispatch email today then fingers crossed you'll get the RM email/text tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom