Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
Nothing for me, and the website still saying due today. Maybe they are being very slow booking the 7 in or waiting on the larger order coming tomorrow to book them all in at the same time.

Associate
Found another 2 in stock online, though the price is pretty unreasonable. Same site also has 5950X (which I need!) in stock, but they're charging £150 over RRP!

Man of Honour
Ladies and gentlemen, time to discuss the motherboard only, no more it's at a competitor quick to the internets! Or listing stock levels or any other hinting etc etc.....

We've been slack with the rules to this point but enough is enough, if you can't do this then accounts will be suspended and the thread closed.

Thanks to those that keep to the rules, it's most appreciated
:)

Associate
Well as my first slightly more reasonably priced order is looking like it's definitely stolen :mad:, I've ordered a second at a higher price hopefully DPD will manage to deliver this one safely to me :o

Associate
Ladies and gentlemen, time to discuss the motherboard only, no more it's at a competitor quick to the internets! Or listing stock levels or any other hinting etc etc.....

We've been slack with the rules to this point but enough is enough, if you can't do this then accounts will be suspended and the thread closed.

I feel sorry for the Mods on the Ryzen CPU Thread :D

Associate

Serious question:
Is it ok to say I have asked Santa for a Dark Hero motherboard or would he be considered a competitor? ;)

Associate
Genuinely not trying to be facetious, as far as I can tell this isn’t against the rules but... clearly there’s a lot of interest in this board and just about every other high end PC component at the moment, and getting hold of anything is tricky. OcUK doesn’t allow competitor discussion, that’s fine it’s their rule, clearly arguing with it is gonna get me nothing apart from maybe a ban so I’m not trying to.

But... where else do people discuss these things? Am I allowed to ask that? Is there another UK-based forum which is popular enough and allows discussions on purchase location etc. (perhaps one which isn’t affiliated with a store in the first place)

For better or for worse, this thread seems to be by far the most active on this board, at least for UK users. A lot of people are still trying to find one though and want to chat about it, where can they do that?

Back
Top Bottom