• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just received a text & email from RM stating my Game order is arriving tomorrow :o

saw your post on the HUKD thread too :p- did you go for insured delivery or normal ? Edit just seen above. i stupidly paid for insured delivery, with spiderman, and no shipping emails or texts yet

Associate
saw your post on the HUKD thread too :p- did you go for insured delivery or normal ? Edit just seen above. i stupidly paid for insured delivery, with spiderman, and no shipping emails or texts yet

I've noticed from twitter/hukd people who managed to buy before 12pm on 3rd Dec got theirs today and 12-1pm seems to be tomorrow, when did you manage to order yours? I didn't go for insured out of principle :p

Soldato
I've noticed from twitter/hukd people who managed to buy before 12pm on 3rd Dec got theirs today and 12-1pm seems to be tomorrow, when did you manage to order yours? I didn't go for insured out of principle :p

Order email received at 1252 on 3/12. i honestly think i was the last person to get an order through as they were saying they had no stock as i went through the checkout process.

Associate
Finally my DPD tracking has updated, says it's expecting the parcel shortly :D, before the tracking number provided wasn't showing up on the website

Edit: Just got the dpd email, confirmed for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Associate
My Shopto order should be here between 10-11 today via DPD

Will be giving Shopto a great review on trustpilot once i get it - lots of negativity on there for them recently after people trying to order to republic of ireland and getting it cancelled as they not part of UK, and also ppl trying to order more than 1 when it clearly stated 1 per household

fingers crossed they pull through for us guys!!

Associate
Thats a good sign then mate least u will be getting it today, my friend who ordered from there has had the same too so looks like they must have had a massive amount of stock in the past few days

i think for anyone still looking they shud keep checking shopto, especially with them cancelling lots of orders as i mentioned above

Associate
Think yours should be any time in the next few days Marco when looking at the progress of other orders, mine was ordered thursday too - and keep checking your junk email folder thats where all my emails from them seem to go!

Associate
Don't think it's coming today for me, still haven't got my delivery window time, and dpd website is still saying it's received the order details but not yet received the parcel, despite me getting an email and text saying it's coming today :(

Soldato
I think it's if the bank rejects payment for some reason. They are saying the bank doesn't tell them why it just rejects it, so Game can't give you an answer why they rejected payment etc. Sometimes stores will do a payment check, kinda like when Amazon charges a pound just to make sure things are ok with your bank before reserving stock for you.

Fair enough, I suppose they didnt want to be as direct in their explanation so made it more cryptic.

Associate
Received my replacement PS5 from Amazon today after my original one got “lost”, well packaged, arrived in decent time, and more importantly is actually a PS5 and hasn’t been tampered with, Amazon are back on my Christmas card list!

Back
Top Bottom