Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
Well as my first slightly more reasonably priced order is looking like it's definitely stolen :mad:, I've ordered a second at a higher price hopefully DPD will manage to deliver this one safely to me :o

Really sorry to hear that buddy! - what did the retailer say?? Are DPD accepting culpability? it was in their remit to deliver safely after all

I'm getting pretty p***** with all this thieving going on! - Don't get me wrong.. grew up in a not-so-nice area & sometimes it's a survival of the fittest thing.. but swiping motherboards like this is just low low low behaviour!

Hope you get it sorted .. & keep us updated..

Associate
I'd be happy to keep the supply talk out of OCUK forums.. Bear in mind though Reddit will get a LOT of people interested that might not have known before lol

At this rate I'll set up a github repo & open a single issue for comments lol

Associate
Really sorry to hear that buddy! - what did the retailer say?? Are DPD accepting culpability? it was in their remit to deliver safely after all

I'm getting pretty p***** with all this thieving going on! - Don't get me wrong.. grew up in a not-so-nice area & sometimes it's a survival of the fittest thing.. but swiping motherboards like this is just low low low behaviour!

Hope you get it sorted .. & keep us updated..

I may have jumped the gun, after speaking to someone who ordered from same place as me. There's has finally shown up in the UK for tracking, though mine was dispatched a day before and still is in tracking limbo.

It seems there's just a massive delay of DPD getting packages into the UK, which is understandable with the current pandemic and holiday season. I'm just currently waiting for about £800 worth of stuff from other couriers that keeps getting tracking updates like "We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay." after being marked for preparing for delivery, so I'm just a bit fed up and mistrusting of it all :o.

edit - I'm yet to hear back from most of the retailers customer service about everything, one of the benefits of buying ocuk I can always get a reply pretty promptly in the customer service forum

Associate
I'd be happy to keep the supply talk out of OCUK forums.. Bear in mind though Reddit will get a LOT of people interested that might not have known before lol

At this rate I'll set up a github repo & open a single issue for comments lol
I would be down for that! (hope discussing other forum sites isn't against the rules)

Associate
My Order has been picked at 8:17 this morning, hopefully will be dispatched today. Not that I can use it until probably next week when O/C ship my 5900X

Associate
Same, I got a dispatch update shortly before my picked update weirdly.

I'm glad because the other place I ordered from that said they received stock didn't actually receive the full amount they were expecting and the rest of the stock wasn't due until 2nd week of Jan!

Associate

I'm glad because the other place I ordered from that said they received stock didn't actually receive the full amount they were expecting and the rest of the stock wasn't due until 2nd week of Jan!

I haven’t yet. Charlie. Didn’t you order at another place? I know some people in this thread did

Last edited:
Associate

had dispatched email as well, from email will get it next week as I didn't pay extra for Saturday delivery, hopefully with the notice from Gibbo that 5900x's are shipping this weekend my build will have then all the parts needed and I can do the build next week and my watch will have ended

Build will be
Case - Lian Li DK05F Standing Desk/Case
Motherboard - Dark Hero
CPU - AMD 5900X
GFX - MSI 3080 Gaming Tri X
Memory - 8 Pack XTreem 64GB (4* 16gb) DDR4 3600 CL17
Hard Drive - Sabrent Rocket 2TB PCI4 nVME & Samsung 970Pro 1TB PCI3 nVME
Cooling - Alpenfohn Gletschemrwasser 360mm AIO by der8auer
Monitor - Samsubg CRG9 49inch Ultra wide

Last edited:
Associate
I haven’t yet. Charlie. Didn’t you order at another place? I know some people in this thread did
I did order at another place, but turns out it's a good thing you didn't get there in time, as they actually received less stock than they were expecting and so couldn't fulfill all orders (including mine which has now been cancelled).

Associate
Ah ok. Well from what we've heard the place that seems to be despatching today didn't get enough item to satisfy all preorders (difference of around 40) so we'll have to see what happens with people towards the back of the queue like myself

Back
Top Bottom