*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Well I'm got my cyberboobies out on every 3rd person part so far lol, I've check some youtube vids of the same parts (when ya meet Viktor for the first time etc) and they show clothing.

Associate
First two bugs, the guide disappeared off the screen during the tutorial and my middle mouse button isn't working to tag people :D

Edit: Middle button and the wheel aren't working on my Logitech mouse, giving up with it until they patch it :(

Actually found a fix for the middle mouse bug, works nicely (you will need to reset key bindings to default for it to work):
https://www.reddit.com/r/LogitechG/comments/ka1xm7/mx_master_3s_middle_click_doesnt_work_in_a_few/

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
So performance wise I have to say quite impressed. Game auto detected my system with ultra preset and 3440x1440 so I simply upped the Ray Traced Lighting from Ultra to Psycho and changed DLSS from Auto to Ultra Performance. I get 50+ fps solid but in some instances like when entering Night City and there's rain etc it might dip.

With DLSS set to Performance the frames are around 50-55 nominal and on Balanced it's below 50. With DLSS off it's 30fps.

i7 6700K 4.4
2070 Super OC

I will keep RTX all set to Ultra/Psycho and play with other settings like volumetric clouds and distance shadows etc as I don't really care about those if it means the frames remain above 50 at these settings. DLSS on Ultra Performance seems great to me.

I've started as a Nomad and wow are the visuals out in teh sticks nice. Just watching RTX reflections off the car's glass etc is pretty cool.

Bugs wise I did notice an NPC randomly walking in circles by his caravan, in the training missions when hacking the dialogue boxes are positioned for a 16:9 display, since these screens are hard 16:9, when playing on ultra-wide you get pillarboxes and as such those dialogue boxes are chopped off:

20201210020751_1.jpg

Middle mouse doesn't work but there is a fix mentioned above!

No crashes or deal breaking bugs though. So far so good.

Edit*
Holy crap didn't even notice I'd been gaming for 3 hours and it's 3AM lol. Not even the smallest amount sleepy.

Caporegime
So performance wise I have to say quite impressed. Game auto detected my system with ultra preset and 3440x1440 so I simply upped the Ray Traced Lighting from Ultra to Psycho and changed DLSS from Auto to Ultra Performance. I get 50+ fps solid but in some instances like when entering Night City and there's rain etc it might dip.

With DLSS set to Performance the frames are around 50-55 nominal and on Balanced it's below 50. With DLSS off it's 30fps.

i7 6700K 4.4
2070 Super OC

I will keep RTX all set to Ultra/Psycho and play with other settings like volumetric clouds and distance shadows etc as I don't really care about those if it means the frames remain above 50 at these settings. DLSS on Ultra Performance seems great to me.

I've started as a Nomad and wow are the visuals out in teh sticks nice. Just watching RTX reflections off the car's glass etc is pretty cool.

Bugs wise I did notice an NPC randomly walking in circles by his caravan, in the training missions when hacking the dialogue boxes are positioned for a 16:9 display, since these screens are hard 16:9, when playing on ultra-wide you get pillarboxes and as such those dialogue boxes are chopped off:

20201210020751_1.jpg

Middle mouse doesn't work but there is a fix mentioned above!

No crashes or deal breaking bugs though. So far so good.

Edit*
Holy crap didn't even notice I'd been gaming for 3 hours and it's 3AM lol. Not even the smallest amount sleepy.
I have the specs, only my CPU isn’t OC’d and performance is actually quite acceptable. There are a few bugs, people drive cars without turning the wheel, I found a typo already in the inventory, in the bar right at the very beginning there’s a floating bottle of beer, things like that but it looks really good. Oh and I have the dialogue boxes chopped on my UW too.

Soldato
On my break at work I noticed that Geforce Now has the GOG version on there, so fired it up on my phone - looks great; I have the Founders sub for a year that came with my 3070 and it allows some pretty beefy settings to be used (inc RT) and I reckon I may use this a fair bit as the FPS was good, the input lag was amazing with a BT pad seeing as I was using a phone.

Only problem.... created my character, played for a bit, did some tutorials then saved and left. Loaded it back up only to find that the save is gone, lol. Will start again before I go to bed when I'm home.

Soldato
Well that is me done for the night. Completely lost in it LOL.

I am so impressed with my 2070 S happily stayed at 100% for 3 hours and never got past 63c or 56% fan speed.

Impression so far, yep there are bugs, lots of them however very pleased with performance given my card and it looks amazing. Just have to get used to the mini map not being in the bottom left-hand corner.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
How good does it look in 21:9 :cool:

Nomad_CAR.gif

I have the specs, only my CPU isn’t OC’d and performance is actually quite acceptable. There are a few bugs, people drive cars without turning the wheel, I found a typo already in the inventory, in the bar right at the very beginning there’s a floating bottle of beer, things like that but it looks really good. Oh and I have the dialogue boxes chopped on my UW too.

Yep I am going to drop some more settings just to keep the frames well above 60 so it's smoothest I reckon. Native res is fine by me as is DLSS Ultra Performance mode. I'll keep an eye out for other bugs but at the moment it's just annoying having to turn off Application Specific mode in Logitech mouse options as I do have app specific custom keys with other apps I use often so hopefully they fix the middle mouse recognition issue directly soon.

Soldato
How good does it look in 21:9 :cool:

Nomad_CAR.gif

Yep I am going to drop some more settings just to keep the frames well above 60 so it's smoothest I reckon. Native res is fine by me as is DLSS Ultra Performance mode. I'll keep an eye out for other bugs but at the moment it's just annoying having to turn off Application Specific mode in Logitech mouse options as I do have app specific custom keys with other apps I use often so hopefully they fix the middle mouse recognition issue directly soon.

It looks EPIC in 21:9, not sure I want to play it on the 4k OLED now as a result lol. I'm truly loving this, taking my time.

So, I spoke to the corpo chick, took the eddies but decided to hack into them to remove AND collect the daemon. Took me a few tries, but did it. When I got to the gang, I handed it over after the rough intro but informed them that corpo's was onto them and that the eddies were a trap. They checked it out, took the chip and told me to be on my way. As we started walking through, Corpo's stormed the place. Dum Dum now likes me and I ended up fighting along side the Maelstroms and taking down the corpo agents.

Heres the kicker! It was an EPIC battle, after all was done, I walked outside and the guy the previous corpo woman had kidnapped thinking was a mole (who after I was interrogated turned out wasn't) was there to call of the attack to return the favour for saving his life. Now he's also in my good books and the woman is 'gone' according to him.

Associate
This could easily sell in 100 million of copies...
I was just driving around for 5 hours and did 1 or 2 missions, tweaked the graphics...this could be a next GOTY.

Back
Top Bottom