• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

Soldato
Playing max settings on my 3080, with HDR and ray tracing 4k everything up. (Dls balanced)

Had to do vsync 30fps though. My TV has freesync/gsync but it's much smoother to just lock it 30fps.

Never seen anything like it I couldn't believe it was game and not cut scene.

The HDR is stunning, best I have seen out of any movie or game and goes great with the ray tracing.

Associate
Damn.. was planning to buy the ps5 version.. to use my ps5 but the ps5's backwards compat ps4 version looks like garbage compared to PC (not even taking RT into account), the resolution is terrible. Why the f couldnt they just copy paste the PC version except RT for now?

Guess i'll be playin this on my 2080 with RT enabled. Hope it's not a trend for multiplats from now on. Was hoping to relegate my PC for work only... plus i really like the dualsense vs that ****** xbox controller.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Seems to play really nice on 3090 fe all settings maxed but not pycho for rtx around 55 to 70 fps with dlss on auto, but have noticed gpu clocks are the lowest I've seen on any game maybe as the cores are being worked so much harder ?

Soldato
Seems to play really nice on 3090 fe all settings maxed but not pycho for rtx around 55 to 70 fps with dlss on auto, but have noticed gpu clocks are the lowest I've seen on any game maybe as the cores are being worked so much harder ?

what's power draw like?

Associate

I'm getting nowhere near this, same card and settings at 4K. DLSS set to performance, getting 40ish FPS in daytime in the city with dips to 30.

Associate
Running really nice and smooth on the 3060ti @ 1440p ultra, dlss quality, RT off. I'd guess averaging 85-90 or so FPS but I haven't hit the open world yet.

RT on pretty much halves the framerate although it does look really good in certain places, I'll turn it on when I want to walk/drive around and admire the graphics :D

Was expecting it to be a stuttery mess like a lot of AAA games now, surprised how well it runs

Associate
Permabanned
I don't get this Ultra really. There seems to be an obsession ( for bragging rights? ) with running everything in Ultra. Sometimes I think people care more about that than the actual game.

Man of Honour
I don't get this Ultra really. There seems to be an obsession ( for bragging rights? ) with running everything in Ultra. Sometimes I think people care more about that than the actual game.

I can honestly never tell the difference between 'High' and 'Ultra' settings, other than tanked performance and a big hole in my wallet :p

Permabanned
Game is already on the naughty sites for free

I don't like people who don't pay. Makes it more expensive for the honest people of the world. It's not a thing to brag about in my eyes, it's a badge of shame.
Also, you are at the mercy of the person who cracked it. If they decide they want to destroy your PC they can.

Back
Top Bottom