*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
That doesn't sound right? I'm running i9 9900k (5Ghz) and a Asus Strix 3090 OC (2.1ghz core, 20ghz mem) and at 3440x1440 with everything max (reflection and RTX set to psycho) with DLSS to balanced, I'm getting average of 75fps.

Did you install the latest drivers?

I'm running at 4K which might account for some of the difference, but yeah that's a big FPS gap. I have installed the latest game ready driver. In MSI Afterburner, my temps never go above 72 degrees even though I've set the temp limit to 90. Maybe some sort of temperature throttling? I've not OC'd the card, just set voltage power and temp sliders to max.

Associate
10700k 5ghz with 3080 ftw ultra and 32gb ram everything maxed set to 3440x1440 and getting around 55-65fps on average with dlss on quality, games definitely a system hog, that being said at 60 FPS the game feels smoother than borderlands 3 at 100fps, go figure

Soldato
Glad it seems to be running reasonably well for most of you guys - and really appreciate you all ironing out the bugs so I can pick it up cheap for a nice smooth experience in a few years

Associate
Glad it seems to be running reasonably well for most of you guys - and really appreciate you all ironing out the bugs so I can pick it up cheap for a nice smooth experience in a few years

Picked it up for £20 thats cheap for day one release for a AAA title

Ive yet to try it on my system yet to see how it runs as i cannot stay up passed midnight on a school night lol

Soldato
Picked it up for £20 thats cheap for day one release for a AAA title

I'm not so worried about the upfront cost really, more having my first experience of the game diminished by bugs and performance problems - both of which will be all but solved by the time I pick it up. The fact that getting ultra performance hardware for it will be easier and the game itself will be cheaper and more complete with DLC/expansions by then is just a bonus

Associate
I'm not so worried about the upfront cost really, more having my first experience of the game diminished by bugs and performance problems - both of which will be all but solved by the time I pick it up. The fact that getting ultra performance hardware for it will be easier and the game itself will be cheaper and more complete with DLC/expansions by then is just a bonus

Yea sounds like there maybe a few bugs kicking around. Il give it a try if it is a bug fest for me il also wait for patches, also gonna wait for digital foundrys optimised settings

Associate

Aye, I will be waiting until you confirm that it is running smoothly in a few years, Then I may be persuaded to grab it when the EGS gives it away for free.
Also waiting until the RTX 70 series are out, along with a community texture pack so I can enjoy it as intended.
These folk picking it up on release eh....what they like

Soldato
I thought initially the graphics were abit meh but turned film grain off/ blue and one other setting (i cant remember im so tired lol) it made the game 100% sharper.

Back
Top Bottom