Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Yea Series X. It's on 99% of games that I've tried. Just so jerky. When I ADS it's skips a frame or locks up, then comes back and the person I'm shooting at has hit me with a few bullets. I'm not playing it anymore until the patch comes out.

Soldato
Got a "badge" for coming up against a top 3 player yesterday. Never seen that before. He/She/It had way over 10k score but depressingly was the classic "iron sight people while camping" type that just bores me to tears.

Soldato
Still crashes after rounds, Level up menu still borked. I get Level 155 flash up then it corrupted back to level 100. Seems to have brought three COD games together at the launch menu?

Soldato
Yea Series X. It's on 99% of games that I've tried. Just so jerky. When I ADS it's skips a frame or locks up, then comes back and the person I'm shooting at has hit me with a few bullets. I'm not playing it anymore until the patch comes out.

Still the same after today's patch:(

Associate
Download a patch today and mangaged to the get the game finish.

Can you select what mission you want to play again or do you have to play the whole thing again from the start?

Associate
Played a few rounds of Zombies last night and earlier today, no crashes but had connection interrupted twice. Had a strange error yesterday after the update, game said Blackout trial had ended and wouldn't start.

Associate
Been having connection issues in rounds since the patch seemed a little better today, but last night was terrible.
I think some of the connection issues are due to the hosts Xbox crashing, I was playing zombies with a friend earlier, my game crashed out and I ended up on the dashboard and he said his game lagged out and said lost connection to host. I enjoying the game but the crashes are really starting to get annoying now.

Soldato
I think some of the connection issues are due to the hosts Xbox crashing, I was playing zombies with a friend earlier, my game crashed out and I ended up on the dashboard and he said his game lagged out and said lost connection to host. I enjoying the game but the crashes are really starting to get annoying now.

Host Xbox? Not sure if Eyetrip was referring to Zombies, but MP is certainly not p2p, wouldn't have thought that Zombies are either?

Associate
Host Xbox? Not sure if Eyetrip was referring to Zombies, but MP is certainly not p2p, wouldn't have thought that Zombies are either?
I didn't think it would be P2P but the games behaviour suggests otherwise.
I think it is. I was playing a game of Zombies at the weekend and had to leave. I quit the game and it came up with the 'migrating hosts' page.
I've had a few connection issues this week and all of them were in zombies, I've also noticed on more than one occasion my Xbox was downloading game updates whilst I was playing online, which wouldn't help.

Caporegime
I didn't think it would be P2P but the games behaviour suggests otherwise.
I've had a few connection issues this week and all of them were in zombies, I've also noticed on more than one occasion my Xbox was downloading game updates whilst I was playing online, which wouldn't help.

I find voice chat in zombies really bad too, I have to use Xbox party chat instead.

Associate
Had another game of zombies tonight that finished mid level with connection issues then message, lost connection to host. If Cod Cold War is using p2p which it appears to they need to migrate the host when they rage quit.

Back
Top Bottom