*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Aaaaaaaaarrrgzzrgh! It's going to be a long long long long long long long long long long working day today :(

If it's any consolation I was joking, as it turns out you don't drive into the city yourself at all... you see a montage showing it happened and end up at the same starting point as all the other life paths do after their extremely brief ~20 minute intro

Soldato
This is easily 'next gen' and the only game that has a vibrant world where so much is going on

5 screenshots, showing FPS (top left) on 2080Ti, 3440x1440, RT ultra, performance DLSS
Street kid. Nothing spoiler related

EyTH2pD.jpg

U1samSd.jpg

w4qWWXY.jpg

gUbrLrp.jpg

V79GW6K.jpg

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
How different are the paths in terms of missions? I know there’s a bit of disappointment in terms of length of the main story, but are the 3 paths different enough in terms of the missions for multiple completions?

Soldato
i had to LOL at this review, the character creation part was so bad for this person that they refused to continue to play the game :confused::rolleyes:, what the hell!? I mean seriously?? I mean even if you couldn't create the character you wanted you could just click next and go into the game with the default character.

Vv4dohP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom