• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Has anyone uploaded any raw PS5 video (using the system software not a PC capture card) to Google Drive or similar that I can check out?

How much do you need? I've got 2x 10 second Miles Morales clips sat on my desktop, RAW format webm HDR and SDR if they are of any use?

http://thesnipergecko.co.uk/host/MM.zip (122.51MB)

Last edited:
Associate
Mine is now with DPD and on its way to my local depot.

mines the same

i had 2 emails from dpd this morning and misread the second one thinking it was coming at 10am-11am today

turns out the second one was cyberpunk

never thought id be so disappointed getting a game ive been waiting for for years haha

Associate
Hey guys, new to the forum here. Managed to pickup the PS5+controller+Spider-Man bundle in the ShopTo drop on 03/12. Managed to order after the “only few hundred” left message. I got the warehouse processing email the next morning. My order is still processing. Any ideas when it’ll be dispatched as I’ve seen a few posts of people getting theirs sent already! Thanks guys.

Associate
Just received email from ShopTo saying order has been shipped, nothing on the DPD tracking link yet but hopefully will update tomorrow. Soooo excited even though I’ve got Cyberpunk waiting to be started lol.

Soldato
Has anybody tried playing the last of us 2 on the ps5? The frame rate sometimes seems to stick at about 3fps but can be fixed by restarting the checkpoint a few times. Kinda annoying.

Back
Top Bottom